Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting for gold ç_ç

Discussion on Boosting for gold ç_ç within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting for gold ç_ç

Hi guys I would like to propose an exchange for a booster from silver to gold V. Now i?'m silver 3 45 pl as exchange propose an account goldV level from me but not my main account (sub account on the first cause low mmr no vulnerability to rise) in If I pay just as well that they are not overly high figures ty sende me pm ç_ç pls.

to all those present in the user forum Apocaypser
EU Booster is a scammer for so do not trust if you can prove it with chat in the game ... thanks for so beware ... even if I took away a sub-account (yes I am stupid I know) I wanted to report it anyway.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Myth Boosting / Very Cheap / Diamond Booster (Boosting to Gold III)
07/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/GuGlb.jpg Introduction Hey, I am a Diamond III player currently on EUW. I've started offering a very cheap Elo Boosting service on EUW and EUNE. I'm a very friendly booster and can help with all your needs. You may be wondering why I only boost to Gold III, that's because I currently have a full time job already and this earns me just enough for some side money (hence why it's cheap) and I don't want to stress myself out with higher boosts. I will always finish...
[Selling] EU ◥Boosting Service◤ Gold challenges - Boosting - Powerleveling - WOD accounts EU
01/22/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/425139logo.png ◥Raid services - Highmaul normal full clear self played = 75€ ◥(Master loot with 4 loots minimum)
LoL Boosting Thread-Design (Template) [S] Boosting/E*Gold/Money
08/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there Boosters, i'd like to present you a decent Thread Template for (maybe) your "Boosting Service". It is an eyecatching Template and i'll modifiy it personally for your Boosting Service. You'd just have to send me the different texts and Proofs, so i can put them into the thread-design. You'd also have to give me your Prices for everything so i can insert them properly. I'd also modify and edit it for you so you can use it perfectly for you appearance here on elitepvpers...