Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW]CHEAP CS RIVEN PLAT 4 ACCOUNT

Discussion on [EUW]CHEAP CS RIVEN PLAT 4 ACCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW]CHEAP CS RIVEN PLAT 4 ACCOUNT

The account has:
– All champions
– championship Riven and all Victorious skins!
– 19 Runes Pages

YES YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE ACCOUNT EMAIL

Trade with MiddleMan if possible
Contact me on skype so we can talk : goncalo9132

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CS RIVEN URF WW , PLAT 5 DIA BORDER EUW Cheap 100 eur psc only
10/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title , skype : tradingturtle WILL NOT LET YOU LOGIN FIRST , GTFO SCAMMERS. WILL HAPPLY SCREENSHOT EVERYTHING FOR YOU THO.
[Selling] CS RIVEN ACCOUNT | PLAT | EX PLAT | RARE ICONS
09/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys ! Today i want sell my cs riven lol account or trade it for an awesome unlvl account euw or na but win rare skins like black ali or any pax. If the account have only pax tf for me it's fine. Some screens of account: CS RIVEN - Album on Imgur For any information: skype: captainedoardo
[Selling] [EUW] PLAT 3 CS RIVEN and Victorious Janna !!!CHEAP!!!
04/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/B8npRpJ.jpg Hello so i want to sell my League of Legends Account. It's Platinum 3 at the moment with 63 lp. And it was Platinum last season so it got Plat border. I want to sell it for around 80 euros u can give me offers. If intressted add me on skype: V1gg3m I will give u the email and password and account and password. If u want more proof just add me on skype^^ It got 90 skins and alot of champions. Including CS Riven and Victorious Janna. Champions: champs -...