Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for an Elo Booster who wants to work for someone [EUW/EUNE]

Discussion on Searching for an Elo Booster who wants to work for someone [EUW/EUNE] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 292/0/5
Received Thanks: 1,558
Searching for an Elo Booster who wants to work for someone [EUW/EUNE]

/
Old 10/15/2016, 12:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Booster looking for somebody to work for (EUNE/EUW)
08/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I'm a three season, three account diamond player from EU that mostly plays adc/supp roles, and I'm looking for employer to work for. I'm fully willing to get paid after I finish my jobs, which I would make good and efficient work of. I'd be willing to do tryouts.
I'm searching best booster EUW for a long work
01/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 37 Replies
Hey, i'm a bit pissed of my booster who lost more game than others things, i'm searching a high elo booster for an long work which mean more than 400e someone who is serious please
Chall s4, Dia1 s5, booster searching work!
05/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
A little presentation about me. Im a high school student graduating this year. My last year at high school. My last 2 years Ive been studying & boosting in league of legends. My jobs have been all kinds of jobs, from bronze 5 - diamond 5 to diamond 5 - diamond 1 . Diamond 1 - master. Ive decided to take it to a higher level and apply for other boosting services that has alot of jobs and are trusted & reliable and good to work with. If you yourself have a service and need a...
[Buying] searching for a booster right now for work this night!
01/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
looking for a booster who can boost this night payment psc add me for more information skype snitchhd
Plat searching Booster to work with/for
11/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi to all! I'm a Platin player on EUW and i wanted to get into Boosting, but since I'm rather small in this scene, im trying to find someone who would soak up with me. I'm willing to give a certain percentage of my jobs to my "boss" or w/e, since i'm some kind of employee. Would love to get some answers! :) For questions, im nearly always avaible on Skype. Hallo alle zusammen! Ich bin ein Platin Spieler auf EUW und wollte mich ans Boosten ranwagen, da ich mich sehr sicher fühle, und...