Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HIGH END Account - All Champions - 91 Skins (with Championship Riven!) - 125€!

Discussion on HIGH END Account - All Champions - 91 Skins (with Championship Riven!) - 125€! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HIGH END Account - All Champions - 91 Skins (with Championship Riven!) - 125€!

1. Unranked (was gold elo in season 2)
2. owns the original Championship Riven Skin
3. unverified
4. last game 2013
5. 20 runepages, completly filled.
6. 60 K IP!
. all champions

if any questions are left , feel free to add me in skype and ask me out!

only btc/pp f&f.

Skins (91):
Rare Skins (4):
Old 10/16/2016, 21:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
push, got some 100€ offers, but account is simply worth the price .. could go down to 115€ but thats max,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Account, 90 champions, 26 skins - championship riven.
03/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there. I'm selling today account on EUNE server. - 90 champions - 26 skins: with championship riven, thresh - more info on pm. - 7 rune pages - a lot of rare summoners icons Looking for more info? Add me on skype or just pm me with your offert.
[Selling] WTS Platinum League account, all champions, 267 skins, championship riven
01/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm looking to sell my account with all champs, 267 skins, lots of legendaries, skins you cannot buy anymore, ward skins, icons and championship riven which is worth like $500 I can link u my elopanth link and take screenshots/add u ingame for proof.
[Selling] Plat III NA Account 119 Champions owned, 73 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN!)
12/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Currently Plat III (with Plat border) Have tons of event icons (including Perfect Ascension and the S2 Worlds icon) All Champions except Draven, Kha'Zix, and Rek'Sai Owned (enough IP and RP to purchase all, if you wish) ~9000 IP ~2300 RP 10 Rune Pages (and pretty much any runes you would want)
[WTS]Account With All champions+Runes 65 skins including(Championship riven)D1 90+lp
07/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Helllo there! I'm selling an epic account. It's on EUW. Most valuable skins on it is: Pulsefire Ezreal Headless Hecarim Championship Riven Judgement Kayle Victorious Janna+Elise
[Selling] EUW Gold 4 account all Champions 11 runepages 117 Skins with Championship Riven
02/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hi guys so I want to sell another account here. The account still has 6.7k IP and 216 RP. I got the original email. If you have questions feel free to ask them