Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account for Boost

Discussion on Account for Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account for Boost

As the title says, i want to trade an account for a boost on my main.

my main is currently in gold 3 promo with 31 LP gain. I just skipped from gold5 to gold3 and will most likely skipp again. getting matched with plat 1/2 guys.

the account i want to trade is unranked (not a single ranked played yet), handleveld, has currently 1k IP, 3 rune sites (AD, AP and AD with AS) and 21 champs.
can provide more informations or pictures if u want.

is anyone even interested to trade and how far will you boost?

Edit: both accounts are on EUW
Old 10/09/2016, 11:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 406
The Black Market: 179/0/0
gold2 +2netwins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Godmilk Offering account boost + elo boost EUW/EUEAST [CHEAPEST]
04/28/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys im offering leveling service for League of Legends euwest / eu east. 1-10 1€ / lvl 10-20 2€/ lvl 20-30 3 €/ lvl Prices can always be discussed First customer gets 2 lvls for free Elo boost: I'm a 1740 elo player (top 1903 ) My partner 2k elo
[Selling] FREE BOOST right now! Need an account in EUW gold-plat elo for duoq boost!
04/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says. I need an account in gold-plat elo on EUW. I'll need it for quite some time. It's a free boost basically. Add me on skype: therealmaxd
Looking to rent a silver/gold account on EUNE for duoQ boost (free boost for you)
10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I am looking for an account EUNE to finish my boost (I paid for a boost, but my booster dont have a account to boost with). I will pay some money for it. The boost will take one day. If you borrow him your account, then you will get a totally free boost for 2x divisions!!! He is a trustworthy guy, and if you want ur account back, just change the PW :)No risk involved. Boosters thread: Link