Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LAN Unranked Account 3 Skins 21 Champions

Discussion on LAN Unranked Account 3 Skins 21 Champions within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LAN Unranked Account 3 Skins 21 Champions

Hey, looking to sell my LAN account.

It has 165 wins on normal. 0 Rankeds

Has 21 champions, 23 RP, 1606 IP.

Skins:
Galactic Nasus
Divine Soraka
White mage Veigar

https://imgur.com/a/wBnAz

Two epic skins on hextech artesany and 4 chests (check the pics)

Im looking for Payoneer/Neteller/Paypal

The price is 15$. Willing to negotiate

Thanks for reading and have a good day.

Similar Threads
[Selling] Unranked LoL Account : 17 Skins , 70 Champions , Unranked. Cheap - Check
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi. I'm Looking To Sell EUNE My League Of Legends Account. I've been playing on this Account for 3 years , and now i'm a bit bored and I want to get some profit by selling it. Currently account is Unranked (I've Played 6 games to be exact). I've bought 70 Champins And 17 Skins. 3 Full rune pages. Also account have 1 Razer Quinns (MS As i remember). All previous seasons (Starts from season 3) account was Gold. Have gold border and Victorious skins.
[Selling] LoL Account - Unranked - EUW - 52 Skins - 85 Champions
03/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello... I want to sell my League of Legends Account because i dont play LoL anymore. The Account got 52 Skins, 85 Champions,9 Runepages and was Gold last Season. Here a few Pictures of the Champs, Skins, Icons and Runes! http://i.epvpimg.com/lbokh.jpg
[Selling] Account Lv.30 Unranked (Much Champions / Skins)
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi everyone. Today i'm selling my LoL account (I don't play anymore this game so .. :/) Here is the description : Country : EUW Champions & Skins (List) :
[Selling] 5 USD unranked account on NA 41 champions plus few skins
12/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Cheapest you will ever find just request a trade before someone else link for list of skins and their value Screenshot by Lightshot
[WTS] LoL Account lvl 30 - All Champions - 36 Skins - Unranked
06/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I would like to offer my LoL Account on the EU/NE Server. The Account has all Champions unlocked (until DRAVEN Patch... DRAVEN included! ... 99/99 Champions) and 36 Skins. 3 RunePages (AD,AP,Crit) The Account has got about 950 wins and it's Unranked! I'd like to get about 60 Euro ukash. PN me or write in this topic if you have Questions (: