Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[CHEAP!] Eune Platinum 3 account 45

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CHEAP!] Eune Platinum 3 account 45

Hello, i'm selling my Eune plat 3 account because i started playing in euw, i want to sell this account quick. 45EURO Paypal only

LolKing:

It has 62 Champions and 16 skins and a 2015 Conquering ward

Skin List:
SKT T1 Ryze
Arcade Riven
Surprise Party Amumu
Scorched Earth Renekton
Galactic Renekton
Blackthorn Morgana
DreadKnight Garen
Sherwood Forest Ashe
Unchained Alistar
Union Jack Fiddlesticks
Headless Hecarim
Riot Kayle
Ravenborn LeBlanc
Victorious Sivir
Riot Girl Tristana
Viking Tryndamere
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rune pages.jpg (23.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg profile.jpg (23.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg icons.jpg (21.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg dsadasd.jpg (23.6 KB, 2 views)

Similar Threads
[Selling] *&* WTS *&* EUNE Account- Cheap-- Platinum Iv--
12/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account stats Server - EUNE Division - Platinum IV Champions - 54 Skins - 16 Rune Pages -2 Account comes with all recovery info + original email registerd Price is 25 euro.
cheap platinum account EUNE
04/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all ! I am currently looking to sell my PLAT V account on Eu-Ne just becouse i dont have time anymore to play this game . Here are some details about this account : 1. Its currently PLAT V with 85 LP 2. Season 4, he was GOLD I and it has VICTORIOUS MORGANA 3. Season 3, he was GOLD V and it has VICTORIOUS ELISE 4. Doesnt own any skin but the free ones( Tristana, Alistar, Garen ) 5. 86 Champions . 6. 2 full rune pages with some more runes, so you have the possibility to make another...
[Selling] EUNE Platinum account cheap! 87
02/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my main account. It has 198 RP and 5659 IP. Lifetime IP: 447883 Ranked decays in 25 days(from 02.18) Number of champions: 96 (all junglers, all top, all mid, a few adc missing) Number of Rune Pages: 6 ( CDR, MR, ARMOR, AD, AP, Lifesteal, Attackspeed, Movementspeed etc.) Number of Skins: 11 -Unchained Alistar -Victorious Elise -Victorious Janna -Subterranean Nautilus
[Selling] CHEAP PLATINUM 4 EUNE ACCOUNT
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys , as the title says i am selling my league of legends account with the original email adress the account has the following: Division ,League:Platinum 4(good mmr you win like 30 lp per win and lose like 15) The account has the platinum boarder along with the rewards of platinum The account has various loading pictures from like 2 years and 1 year ago which are now legacy pictures (from hallowen , christmas , easter) 3 Pages of runes(best for ad , ap and tanky jungler) 84...
[Selling] PLATINUM 2 EUNE Account **Cheap**
07/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
If you're bored of playing low elo games with Low skilled Players.This is great opportunity for you ! Whole info you have in this picture: http://www.dodaj.rs/f/41/84/HpP1Yus/untitled.png Price: 70Euro - Only PAYPAL Payments Skype: Rexxona95 *TRADE ONLY WITH MIDDLEMAN OR YOU GO 1st*