Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

* WTS * 125 Skins- EUW- Platinum V - Only 4 Missing Champions-Cheap Price

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 9
* WTS * 125 Skins- EUW- Platinum V - Only 4 Missing Champions-Cheap Price

IM SELLING MY ACCOUNT YOU CAN SEE THE SCREENS BELOW. CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO CHECK SOME OTHER DETAILS, I CAN PROVIDE SCREENSHARE. I ACCEPT PAYPAL/PAYSAFECARD/BITCOINS/BANK TRANSFER

SKYPE Live:atillak1_2

bump

bump

Closed Thread

« EUNE 6000 RP Account Unverfied with King Rammus for 14 eur | Platin 5 EUW Account/67 Skins »

Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS [ EUW ] LVL-30 Platinum V - 125 Skins - 4 Missing Champions!! HOT ACCOUNT
09/29/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello im Selling my lol Account which is in the Europe West REgion.I will deliver to the buyer the whole account with all the secret details such as wellcome email adress security questions and all the info to verify you as owner. Account Details Region - EUW Division - Platinum V - 0 LP Champions - ( 4 missing champions ( AZIR,Kogmaw,Nami,Nautlus) Runes - 6 rune pages RP- 1 IP - 3149
[Selling] Platinum V account with 79 skins, 8 runepages, and missing 19 champions. LAN SERVER $
12/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm selling the following account. front - epvpImg champs - epvpImg runs - epvpImg icons - epvpImg The following skins: Justicar Aatrox Midnight Ahri
[Selling] EUNE Account - Platinum V - Full Champions (Missing 3 Only) - 50+ Skins - Info Inside
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm Gonna Sell my Main Account (include Riot Question Answers, Original E-mail Welcome Message, Etc.) ==================== League (and U'll get that 3v3 Team Silver 1 was Gold V but demoted cuz inactive and i'm the team leader) (PS: Old pic its Plat 1 now) http://i42.tinypic.com/73nz0l.jpg Champions
[Selling] EUNE Account - Platinum V - Full Champions (Missing 3 Only) - 50+ Skins - Info Inside
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EMPTY