Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW, unranked, 110 champ, 26skin, master icon. 40euro! Going first/mm!

Discussion on EUW, unranked, 110 champ, 26skin, master icon. 40euro! Going first/mm! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW, unranked, 110 champ, 26skin, master icon. 40euro! Going first/mm!

Hello, selling my main account since i do not play LoL anymore.

Whats inside!:
110 champions
26 skins
15 runepages with a huge variety of runes
21 rp and 3496 ip

Has MASTER tier icon!!

All this for around 40 euros on paypal! (Psc or btc would do also).

Skype - eligijus4545 contact me on skype or pm here.

If you want screens, pm me!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] S2 champ icon EUW lvl 30 unranked
07/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
PM/reply for more info. It has nice champs and currently/season 4 unranked.
[WTS] S2 champ icon EUW lvl 30 unranked
07/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my unranked lvl 30 account. It has around 50-60 champs and some skins like Muay Thay Lee, Redeemed Riven, Nightblade Irelia, Leopard Nidalee, Crimson Akali etc. It has some icons like the S2 championship and some of the icons you got for purchasing RP. 2 runepages. It's unrankde and last season unranked too so no border. 450 normal wins. Pls lemme know if you would wanna buy it ^_^
[Selling] Account Legendry Skins + URF icon 40euro (join)
02/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The Account : http://i.epvpimg.com/GMhGg.jpg The Skins : http://i.epvpimg.com/MaGae.jpg for : 40euro Negotiable Skype :oO_r3x3r_Oo (paypal only or steam account)
[Selling] (UNRANKED CUZ OF TRANSFER EUW) Master ACC (Still has Border) 90 Skins, All Champ 90€
01/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, selling my Master Account, it has 90 Skins, Nearly all champs and is EUW. More info & Skinlist via Skype. Taking Paypal, PSC or Steam (CS:GO) Skype: Inthefogitshardtosee It is unranked because guy wanted to buy it, then after i transferd it , ofc it was uranked, he didnt know that and didnt want it anymore. gg. Still has the Border so i can proof its Master Elo ;3
[Selling] (UNRANKED CUZ OF TRANSFER EUW) Master ACC (Still has Border) 90 Skins, All Champ 90€
01/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, selling my Master Account, it has 90 Skins, Nearly all champs and is EUW. More info & Skinlist via Skype. Taking Paypal, PSC or Steam (CS:GO) Skype: Inthefogitshardtosee