Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTS] FREE WINS EUW - diamond 1 booster

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] FREE WINS EUW - diamond 1 booster

yo

got a customer who wants duo que in silver. The first one who contacts me around that elo with many champs gonna win some free wins.

Old 09/30/2016, 22:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,082

#closed
Closed Thread

« LF Vouches EloBoost (FREE) (till p5) | Free boost EU server for 1st person »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo booster from high diamond offering 8/10 placement wins for 20 Euroes
01/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says. I need some people to boost, and i have my offer here. Additional boosts: Complete tier boost (PLAT -> DIAMOND) For example. 60 Division boost (Gold 1 -> Plat V) For example. 13
[Selling] Bronze5-Gold5 Boosting/Diamond Booster/Divison and tier boosting/Wins boost/Very C
05/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WHO WE ARE I currently boost on EUW,EUNE,TR I am a Diamond I Player in last season and this season. I my am a diamond player in the current season, with considerable experience in both competitive play, and boosting. I am one of the cheapest and fastest elo boosting service out there and you will always get the rating you pay for. I have currently boosted over 80 accounts with nonparallel customer service and prices.
Trusted booster giving away some free wins [Bronze/Silver]
11/24/2014 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Link to my boosting thread: click
[Buying] Vayne booster - 1 or 2 Diamond wins OCE
07/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for 1 or 2 diamond wins OCE preferably using Vayne. I have $20aud available Leaf offers below or add me on skype! Skype: iwantwifipls
Trusted Booster giving free 4 wins bronze/low silver
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, A friend of mine asked me to duoQ with him. I would like to help him gain some LP. Sadly, I don't have a decent bronze/silver account of my own that has some ADC's (Ezreal, Vayne, Caitlyn, Draven, Lucian, Jinx). If you want some free wins, please don't hesitate and pm me. It's to play right NOW. Kind regards. M http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/3140096-wts-cheapest-elo-boost-up-gold-eu-3.html