Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOOSTING SERVICE - MASTER TIER PLAYER - FAST AND CHEAP [VOUCH OPEN]

Discussion on BOOSTING SERVICE - MASTER TIER PLAYER - FAST AND CHEAP [VOUCH OPEN] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/17/2016, 14:41   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
He did a vouch for me, and i can clearly recommend him !
he had some bad luck in the first game, which was actually not winnable at all.
After that he just said "Hey, i'll win your promotion for that one", and that's what he did.
Played quite a lot of games for me, just for a vouch and was able to win them.

As i said, i would clearly recommend this guy as a booster !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2016, 15:08   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 500
still need a vouch?
watch @ msg

*he will play 1 game for me
i will the feedback after his match

** gold 3 elo
he played jgl with wukong 7/3/11
very good player + awesome map knowledge and calls

i can rly recommend him
++
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2016, 15:59   #18

Up for boosting/vouch
Old 09/18/2016, 20:23   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can boost without any problems to high elo
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2016, 18:20   #20

Up for boosting/vouch
Old 09/21/2016, 11:28   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 5
We had a little "argument " with him,but hes a great guy! Recommend him
Old 09/21/2016, 12:52   #22

Up for boosting/vouch
Old 09/21/2016, 18:03   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
I can vouch if you want plat 4
Old 09/22/2016, 13:31   #24

Up for boosting/vouch
Old 09/23/2016, 15:46   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Tried him out and he was not able to boost in Diamond III.
Played 4 games and lost 3 of them. The one he won he did also not carry.
After those games he canceled the boost and said he was too tired.
As far as the games that I have seen he can boost accounts but definitely not in diamond. Lost now LP and gained nothing. Not happy with the service~

Only recommended for low elo boosts (maybe).
Old 09/23/2016, 17:09   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeamzero View Post
Tried him out and he was not able to boost in Diamond III.
Played 4 games and lost 3 of them. The one he won he did also not carry.
After those games he canceled the boost and said he was too tired.
As far as the games that I have seen he can boost accounts but definitely not in diamond. Lost now LP and gained nothing. Not happy with the service~

Only recommended for low elo boosts (maybe).
As I said, the game that I won with vi, I was 9/4/9 in the end and I carryed all early fights, but keep saying that I didn't carry, your opinion.
For other games I said sorry, but elo was D3-D1, so high elo, happens to lose, and yes, I was tired, because I'm a human not a robot, and I'm alone, I don't have booster under me that I can change If someone aren't able to play. I didn't ask for money and I said he can pay me after every division, but thanks for the feedback.
Old 09/23/2016, 17:13   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by The4thHokage View Post
As I said, the game that I won with vi, I was 9/4/9 in the end and I carryed all early fights, but keep saying that I didn't carry, your opinion.
For other games I said sorry, but elo was D3-D1, so high elo, happens to lose, and yes, I was tired, because I'm a human not a robot, and I'm alone, I don't have booster under me that I can change If someone aren't able to play. I didn't ask for money and I said he can pay me after every division, but thanks for the feedback.
I know but you have to understand that if you offer a "boost" you have to somewhere deliver.
Another booster that I asked canceled the boost BEFORE the matches because he said he doesn´t feel well.
On the "carry" side, I watched the games, I looked up the stats like Kill Participation and DMG dealt overall. On every side this was just disappointing. In these games you looked kinda heavy for your team in every game. Might just be a few bad games, sucks for me, but that was my review from the past 4 games. Also you canceled the boost, so you missed your chance to make it up to me.
Closed Thread