Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTS] Silver 1 Account Nordic East (157 skins)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Silver 1 Account Nordic East (157 skins)

Hello guys.

So many years have passed since I started playing League of Legends, sadly this game has not felt the same since Season 5. Today I decided to put my lovely main account for sale.

I have 157 skins (atleast that is what elophant says)
Skins:

The only payment method I accept is PayPal via Friends and Family. I am the original owner of this account, if you somehow get hacked I will try to help you to recover it. (I have been hacked 2 years ago and recovered it).

Price is 80 Euros, but as you know price is always negotiable

If you buy this account for 80 Euros, I will also give you unranked account in West (level 30, 9 champs with few runes)

Similar Threads
[Selling] EU Nordic East Silver 5 Account
Hi, ich will ein Account auf EU NE verkaufen. Der Account ist silber 5 und besitzt ein paar Champs und 2 Skins. Wenn du Interesse oder fragen hast...
4 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] EU-Nordic/East S2 Gold, S3 Silver 2, 75 champs, 6 skins, 3 runes pages
Hello, selling account with S2 Gold rewards. With rare icon. Runes Magic pen, ad, ap per lvl,ap, magic per lvl, magic, mana regen, gold regen, most...
3 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] Account EU Nordic & East , Rare Skins
Hi guys today i want to sell my account . Ok , let's start ! An account with some skins very rare and 90 champions , unranked , runes 80 - 90....
2 Replies - League of Legends Trading
Selling Nordic East PAX Account (2 PAX Skins)
Hey guys, im selling my "smurf" PAX Account on the EU NE Server. It has 4 Champions unlocked. Sivir, Jax, Zilean and Master Yi. It hast 2 Skins...
3 Replies - League of Legends Trading
WTS [EU Nordic & East] LoL account with 82 champs & 11 skins (only 35!!)
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/121031/LOLCHAMPZ_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png http://kepfeltoltes.hu/121031/LOLSKINZ_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png As I have...
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading