Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW]Plat 1 600+ skins

Discussion on [EUW]Plat 1 600+ skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW]Plat 1 600+ skins

The account has:
– All champions
– Season 1 bronze and gold(ranked team), season 2 and 3 gold, season 4 e 5 platinum icon
– all championship(Riven included) and all Victorious skins!
– 20 Runes Pages
– All Runes
Elophant link:

YES YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE ACCOUNT EMAIL
+Info on Skype : goncalo9132

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Good EUNE PLAT 4 account some skins plat border Judgment Kayle
05/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Selling a EUNE ACCOUNT PLATINUM 4 , 81 champs , 5 rune pages, 27 skins , last season platinum (platinum border ) season 3 victorious ward ! skype : live:rape11 or [email protected] , middleman accepting aswell :) im owner of account and creator ! pictures of account :
[Selling] NA Plat 4 - 209 Skins - 20 Rune Pages - Plat 3v3 Owner - All Champs (-1) - S3 Plat
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey! I'm selling my Platinum 4 account it comes w/ the season 3 Platinum rewards The account is not cracked! My skype is leaguerelated Profile: http://i.imgur.com/OMLE6M6.jpg Skins: (drag the image to a newscreen if not fullsized)
acc: plat V eune 66 champs 26 skins (cs riven and thresh)plat borders!
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm selling a plat V account in the eune server also plat in S3. The account has 26 skins i have payed over 100 euros in rp for them pic of the skins: http://i.imgur.com/Bt0Ul5Z.jpg (notice the cs and tpa skins) It also has 66 champs: http://i.imgur.com/zkNJYZ2.png also renekton which is not included in the picture. There are also 51 rp and about 700 ip on the account +some rare summoner icons like s2 cs icon. I also have the original email.
[Selling] Plat 4 Account IGN Sexy, 99 Champions, 64 Skins, 19 Rune pages Plat Border
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] EUW Account (Plat Medal in s2 = Platinum Badge) / Plat III 90 points now / 104 Skins
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hello. I have for sale almost fully completed account with tons of skins and almost all types of runes + 10 rune pages, wchich makes perfect base to go Pro for person who has trouble to raise rating :) (solo queue) Account has Platinum Badge (while connecting to games and in summoner profile) after s2 in solo Queue, and Platinum Division III with 35 points at this moment = 2050~ rating in old elo system. Runes: Marks: -9x 0,59 Ability Power -9x 0,91 Armor -9x 1,3 Armor Penetration