Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Bronze I + Epic Skinshards ans lots of Skins

Discussion on LoL Bronze I + Epic Skinshards ans lots of Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Bronze I + Epic Skinshards ans lots of Skins

Ich verkaufe hiermit meinen LeagueOfLegends Account:

Der Account befindet sich auf dem DIE Server, ist Level 30, besitzt einen Augenskinshard und einem Fledermaus Augenskins, besitzt einen Epic Skinshard für Caitlin und viele andere Skins für diverse Champions

Tags
20€, 30+, epic, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Bronze 3 Account(RARE SKINS)(PAX JAX+SIVIR!!!)(LOTS OF CHAMPIONS+SKINS)
01/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I'm going to be selling my account due to the fact I more then likely won't have enough free time to play any more when I begin attending college. The account is on the North American Server. The account has 2 RARE PAX Skins that you can't buy on League of Legends anymore. PAX Jax (Valued at over 100$USD) PAX Sivir (Valued at over 25$ USD) The account has 76 Champions The account has 43 Skins
[Selling] Bronze 2 | All champions | lots of skins | EUW
03/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
sold
[Selling] LoL euw gold 5 dev epic acc lots of skins
05/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey i would like to sell my EUW lol acc its 30 lvl it has 83 champions 45 skins and more are unobtainable i have 3 rune pages with full runes and other runes . add me on skype atentatora_97 for skype share to show u it to have full view of the acc and also i have summoner icons unobtainable.I'll list some unobtainables it has underworld twisted fate bad santa veigar yellow jacket shen angler jax toy soldier gangplank etc etc. add me to show u it . BEST OFFER GET IT wanna sell asap :)
[Selling] LoL euw gold 5 dev epic acc lots of skins
05/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey i would like to sell my EUW lol acc its 30 lvl it has 83 champions 45 skins and more are unobtainable i have 3 rune pages with full runes and other runes . add me on skype atentatora_97 for skype share to show u it to have full view of the acc and also i have summoner icons unobtainable. looking around 100 euro paypal!
LoL euw gold 5 dev epic acc lots of skins
05/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey i would like to sell my EUW lol acc its 30 lvl it has 83 champions 45 skins and more are unobtainable i have 3 rune pages with full runes and other runes . add me on skype atentatora_97 for skype share to show u it to have full view of the acc and also i have summoner icons unobtainable. looking for 100 euro +