Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo boost from bronze till gold

Discussion on Elo boost from bronze till gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo boost from bronze till gold

I offer elo boost from bronze v till gold v
Very cheap & Trusted & so fast
U can add my FB for contact

I give only 1 demo
Main draven and kog

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] LoL Coaching (bronze till gold)
09/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
vouches open Good day, starting today I want to offer my coaching service (mainly for bronze till gold players) for improving themselves at LoL. The coaching can be held in form of a 1v1 with laning, trading, item build, etc. or spectating a replay/ recording a replay and analyzing it. I´m playing LoL for 4 years now, my highest rank was diamond V last season (this season I decayed from platinum II to gold I due to inactivity). I can teach almost every champ, excepts are Tham...
[Selling] PWYW Boost in Bronze till Gold 5
08/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I'm offering my "Pay what you want (PWYW)" service for Boosting till Gold 5. I just want to help you getting the Rewards. I would play around 4 Games per day except i got my day off, then there would be more. You can choose how much the service is worth for you! Just add me on Skype(live:zom18_1) or PM me.
Boosting from Bronze 5 till Gold 5
10/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo ich biete euch hier meinen Elo-Boosting Service an. Ich bin derzeit Platin 3 und möchte nebenbei was verdienen. Preise Bronze auf Silber: 5€ pro Division Silber auf Gold: 10€ pro Division Zahlungsarten Paypal und Paysafecard
[Selling] Elo boosts bronze till gold
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I'm an experienced elo booster, I have reached diamond 1 numerous times on my main and smurf accounts, played a huge amount of go4lols. But now, i am a little bit tired of semi-competitive sphere, i want to have fun, to relax. This way, i am interested in boosting only bronze - silver - gold orders for a while. You may check my vouches and check the price of each division by clicking on my signature. I can boost on EUW, EUNE, RU, Turkey.
Looking for a cheap Bronze till Silver Boost Service!
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
EDIT: Hey, im looking for a cheap Bronze 4 till BRONZE 1 Boost Service.. I only have 20 € Paysafecard .. and i dont give the money first, only îf you are 100 % trusted !!!!!. so ADD ME ! :) Skype: felix-famefx