Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jizz Are Dragon - Eloboosting to Master Tier.

Discussion on Jizz Are Dragon - Eloboosting to Master Tier. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 09/26/2016, 10:08   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Yeah man good lies changing your skype but you forgot you accepeted my black market trade from that skype?

(me sending epvp trade)
matching witht he skype log time (+1 hour because im form the UK) he accepts trade

he played on the acc i provided to duo and went 0-6

He was trying in all chat saying hes from bulgaria and flaming
he now hasent replied in 3 days and has edited his thread chanigng his skype

All round shady character plays games on the acc i provide him, flames trys to admin ive never had a boost with him, changes skype.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2016, 10:43   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 75
lel thought you were pants

btw i can vouch only duo q ^_^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eloboosting for an EUW account - (Master tier player)
07/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
[Selling] Cheap and Fast Eloboosting Done by Master Tier+ Players
03/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Short Introduction & Info: Hey guys I'm a master/challenger tier player who currently has a lot of spare time at hand and wants to invest that into eloboosting. I have played the game since early release and have peaked challenger several times since season 3 (currently sitting in Master tier). The boost will be done 100% anonymously and at the time best suitable for you. I won't talk to anyone in your friend list nor use chat in-game. You may also pause the boost whenever you feel like...
[Selling] Master Tier boooster , looking for eloboosting service
10/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello , Is there any active eloboosting service which is hiring eloboosters? I'm a master tier player (EUW) , i can proove etc. If someone is looking for eloboosters contact me through skype : "mradhd91" From my TBM you can see that i already sold my smurfs (diam1 accs) and boosted a few times already
Master Tier Gril eloboosting.
06/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Hey my name is Joanna and i am a Master player who want to share her knowledge of the game to the lower elo guys and eloboost them. I am new here so i am open for some vouches for now. Hope you guys enjoy your day! skype for vouches : bloodraynepeace
[Selling] Quick, cheap and efficient eloboosting by Master Tier
12/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
INTRODUCTION I am a Master (former challenger) tier player providing cheap eloboosting all the way up to Diamond V. One of my smurfs: http://i.imgur.com/14ZSMRC.jpg I'm offering Boosts to the following regions: