Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW WEST Account from season one

Discussion on EUW WEST Account from season one within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW WEST Account from season one

Hey guys, i've been playing from season 1 and stopped at this season. But pretty much lost interrest in the game, dont think i will ever play it again this is why im selling it.

Here's what you can find on this account:

Lvl 30, Plat actually.

Every champion unlocked.

20 runes pages.

All my icons :

Wards :

83 Skins, with some rare.

I got all ultimate skin, some legendary.

If you need anymore informations or want to buy this account, please add me on skype ( PM me for skype ), i can answer all your question. I will listen to every offer, please be reasonnable, i only accept paypal.
Old 09/06/2016, 13:32   #2

Still available
Old 09/18/2016, 14:15   #3

Still available
Old 09/19/2016, 17:32   #4

Still available

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond Account Season 3 Eu-West
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Overall: http://i40.tinypic.com/2efkj7c.jpg Skins: http://i43.tinypic.com/5upz4z.png Original Email included Account should have Diamond 2-Diamond 5 MMR There are also no 3,5k RP on the Account, spent on something else.
[Selling] Season 2 - platinum, season 3 - DIAMOND V || WEST account ||
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
I am selling my Account EU-WEST, because I am elo booster and I play with my customers accounts, this is why I dont need my account (really need money). Season 2 - 1900+ elo (PLATINUM) Season 3 - DIAMOND V 95 champs 6 Rune pages -Silverfang Akali -Arctic Warfare Caitlyn -Rocket Girl Tristana -Gladiator Draven
[Selling] PLATINUM (season 2 & 3) account EU - WEST
08/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 54 Replies
I am selling my Account EU-WEST, because I am elo booster and I play with my customers accounts, this is why I dont need my account (really need money). Season 2 - 1900+ elo (PLATINUM) Season 3 - PLATINUM 1 (in promotions for DIA 5) 95 champs 6 Rune pages -Silverfang Akali -Arctic Warfare Caitlyn -Rocket Girl Tristana -Gladiator Draven -Headhunter Nidalee
[Buying] Season 3 West Gold Account @
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm looking for a EUW Gold S3 account with original e-mail 100+ champs and some skins. I can go first against very trusted members with good feedbacks (like crimsologia1). Otherwise you need to find a very trusted MiddleMan with 100+ TBM, 0 TBM, good feedbacks and better if he/she is free. Only paying through uKash & PSC. DONT ADD ME IF YOU CANT SCREENSHARE THE WELCOME MAIL FROM RIOT ON THE ORIGINAL EMAIL OF THE ACCOUNT, I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU IF YOU DONT SHOW ME THE WELCOME MAIL.
[Buying] Season 3 West Gold Account
05/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm looking for a EUW Gold S3 account with original e-mail 100+ champs and some skins. I can go first against very trusted members with good feedbacks (like crimsologia1). Otherwise you need to find a very trusted MiddleMan with 100+ TBM, 0 TBM, good feedbacks and better if he/she is free. Only paying through uKash & PSC. DONT ADD ME IF YOU CANT SCREENSHARE THE WELCOME MAIL FROM RIOT ON THE ORIGINAL EMAIL OF THE ACCOUNT, I WILL NOT TRADE WITH YOU IF YOU DONT SHOW ME THE WELCOME MAIL.