Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Black Alistar, Pax Sivir, Ufo Corki,King Rammus and much more!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Black Alistar, Pax Sivir, Ufo Corki,King Rammus and much more!

Hi! im selling my account in NA has a lot of skins and much rare skins from season 1, also have a lot of icons.

If u want to buy it (cheap) add me on skype or type your skype id here.

bump

« [EUW] gold3/11kIP [15] | NEED a Bronze 5 Acc as fast as possible »

Similar Threads
[Selling] NA | Black Alistar | UFO Corki | King Rammus | Black alistar IGN | Unranked |
12/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling my LoL account. My ingame name is literally Black Alistar. Can provide elophant link and my IGN to people who want to add me in game. Pictures : http://i.imgur.com/N8rEkCu.jpg
[Selling] Black Alistar, UFO Corki, King Rammus
11/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Account is on: North America (NA) It is Unverified Account haven't been touched for years! EDIT: SOLD!
[Selling] Black Alistar , King Rammus , Ufo Corki Account [Na]
05/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi , I have a great account For sell with 3 ultra Rare skin the account is level 7 , Na It has 4 Skins , Black Alistar , King Rammus , Ufo Corki , Goth Annie Last game :2012 http://i.imgur.com/YPUcORK.jpg
Black Alistar, King Rammus, UFO Corki, Pax Jax, Pax Sivir, Riot Singed, and MORE!
03/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Unranked You know how rare these skins are. Unranked with plenty of SUPER RARE skins, including Black Alistar, King Rammus, UFO Corki, Pax Jax, Pax Sivir, Riot Singed, and many many more! 70+ champs, 66 skins, 11 Rune pages with good runes. Skype: tarheeler58
WTS: Black Alistar/UFO Corki/King Rammus 4k RP 5K IP
11/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
This is a unused account from 2010. Bought the digital pack and didn't play anymore. It's lvl 9 with Black Alistar/UFO Corki/King Rammus and the champions that came in the pack. I can screen share the account if need be. I know this account is valuable so don't offer something ridiculous please :) :rolleyes: PM Me for more Information or Skype contact information, Thanks!