Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze account euw for free boost.

Discussion on Bronze account euw for free boost. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronze account euw for free boost.

Hey guys i need bronze account in euw with many champs to have fun on it! Free boost to silver or gold!

pm me
or add me kimchikingnr skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{NA Only}Will boost bronze account from bronze to silver for free
06/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will boost the account for free but i have 2 requirements : NA only aswell as from bronze to silver only.If interested add Aitren1 on skype.
{NA Only}Will boost bronze account from bronze to silver for free
06/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
{NA Only}I was plat 5 earlier this season, recently got demoted to gold 1. although I am not some diamond player who boosts for money on a regular basis I have boosted 3 accounts from bronze to silver in the past with ease and the best part for you is that I boost for free. If you are interested add Aitren1 on skype and we will discuss the details.
EUW:looking for free bronze 5 account OR offering you a free boost! read more INSIDE!
05/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hi im looking for a free bronze 5 (or 4) account. if you dont feel like giving it away for free, i can offer you to boost it for you ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE! EUW ONLY this time. i myself got several high elo accounts and am boosting low elo accounts to gold frequently. so if you want a free boost from low bronze to gold or if you got a low bronze account to give away, send me a message on skype: yeold.fountain or send me a PM.