Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting cheap in Bronze [Trusted Member]

Discussion on Boosting cheap in Bronze [Trusted Member] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 175
The Black Market: 153/0/0
Boosting cheap in Bronze [Trusted Member]

Boosting cheap in Bronze elo .

Just contact me and we can discuss the price

Private message
or Skype:sentinel_1971

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Bronze V - Silver II Boosting CHEAP, FAST AND TRUSTED
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey Guys, I (Gold atm) wanted to open an ELO-Boosting for people from Bronze V to Silver III (Title says silver 2, because thats the division i will boost your Account to). Because I don't want to play an Account for a loooong time I prefer to boost maximum 2-3 Divisions in a row. Depending on how low your MMR is, I won't boost accounts, that gain less than 10 - 15LP per game. Im making DuoQ with a Gold-Friend(APCarry), so we play against higher Enemys to get your Account more LP per...
~'* EUW & TR | Division Boosting - Bronze to Diamond I | Cheap & Trusted! *'~
01/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 40 Replies
Introduction I'm a Top 50 elo player in TR with elo experience back from Season 1. Season 2 - Diamond Season 3 - Diamond I | Challenger I Season 4 - Diamond I | Challenger I Contact me and I'm sure I can boost you to a league where you actually belong. Additional info
[Selling] Cheap & Trusted Boosting Service - Bronze to Gold!
11/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/6VLXf.png Special and limited offers!! Full bronze packet (From bronze V to Silver V for only €30!) Full silver packet (From Silver V to Gold V for only €40!) Full bronze + silver packet! (From Bronze V to Gold V for only €60!!)
Cheap boosting Bronze to Platinum! [Trusted] [Cheap] [Vouch Games Aviable]
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Info: We are 3 players mostly from Diamond Leagues, now that is summer we have decided to start boosting because we have a lot of spare time. So if you are interested in a fast and cheap boosting dont hesitate on contacting us. Games we play will be totaly anonymous, we wont talk to anybody neither spend any IP or RP. Payment Methods: PayPal (prefered) Paysafe Card
ELO Boosting Bronze V~ Gold I [COACHING][CHEAP AND TRUSTED][NA]
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there! My name is Fly! It is in my best interest to provide excellent ELO Boosting services for whomever I cross. At this moment, I am only available for NA Servers. I will be expanding into EU Servers once my business kicks off. Because I am new coming into ELO Boosting, a special event will kick start for the first member to contact me will be awarded (3) free wins and will be provided as a method of vouching. In addition, to Trusted M.PGH/elitepvper Members, (5) Free Wins will...