Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Silver 1 Smurf (Cheap)

Discussion on EUW Silver 1 Smurf (Cheap) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Silver 1 Smurf (Cheap)

I'm looking to quickly sell my EUW smurf. It is silver 1, unverified. I'm looking for and accepting offers. Add me on skype if interested: lol.princelestat

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Silver 5 Smurf, Cheap
06/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling one of my Accounts, it's currently silver 5. not a lot games played yet. 25 Champs and 1 Skin, OK rune pages for ap/ad if you need any more information add me on Skype: "daniel.boost1"
[Selling] cheap silver 1 mid/jungle smurf euw
01/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
+
[Selling] [CHEAP] Silver 1 Smurf EuW
12/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Aloha, because i stopped playing League and i really need some money too, i wanna sell my smurf account on EuWest Server for a cheap price. The last game was on the 28.10.2015 and it has a good MMR. Also it comes with the e-mail. The Account has 4 Rune Pages (AD, ADC, AP and one for Zed) and 24 Champions. Likewise it has a decent Name with no Numbers. I accept Paypal and PSC. Champions: http://i.epvpimg.com/jPwsd.png
[Selling] Smurf Accounts Silver IV, Silver I, cheap for Smurfing OriginalMail IN
01/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im Selling Own smurf accounts, one Silver IV second Silver I, perfect for smurfing no skins includes original mail, if you think im scammer because of 1 fake rating, check it and dont even add me or talk to me, before any add on skype leave comment here and we use free MM so nobody will go first, i can go first only if you are trusted price: Silver 4 account 10E Silver 1 account 15E payment type: PayPal only no PSC skype: talonducouteau10
[Buying] Cheap ADC smurf acc // EUW ! (Bronze - Silver)
12/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
WTB a cheap adc smurf acc on euw incl. reg mail //Bronze - Silver via paypal.