Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUW lvl 30 rares skins CS Riven Jax PAX and more

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW lvl 30 rares skins CS Riven Jax PAX and more

Account Information:
Server EUW
Lvl 30
RP: 35 IP: 7684
S2: silver S3: silver S4: Gold S5: Gold
Rank S6: Silver 1
5 pages of runes
92 champions
44 skins including various good or really good one:
Championship Riven, Jax PAX, Dragonblade Riven, Victorious Morgana, Victorious Sivir...
You can find all of them on this link:

Really interested? You can now add me on skype: sylv0383 (serious people only)

Tags
account, championship riven, league of legends, pax, pax jax

« EUNE nice League of Legends Acc | EUW Master ~150 LP, 134 champs, 166 skins »

Similar Threads
[Selling] 116 skins ch riven , thresh and more lagacys rares and ultimates ! go get it !
05/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WELCOME. I want to sell my account ! server Eune , i have 116 skins a lot of rare one my account is existing since season 2. The only reason that i am selling it is not so much time for taking care of it and playing. I would love to tell that i want only 100 Euro for this account. Now i am gonna put ling to my elophant and you can check this account ThomsonBBX's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats ! Price is also for negotiations. Contact: Skype: thomson1401
[Selling] 116 skins (20 legacys and more rares) ch riven and more ! come and take it
05/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WELCOME. I want to sell my account ! server Eune , i have 116 skins a lot of rare one my account is existing since season 2. The only reason that i am selling it is not so much time for taking care of it and playing. I would love to tell that i want only 100 Euro for this account. Now i am gonna put ling to my elophant and you can check this account http://www.elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner/eune/21680866/skins ! Price is also for negotiations. Contact: Skype: thomson1401
[Selling] EUW/Diamond S4/All champions/Championship Riven (and many other rares)/101 skins
01/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Contact by Skype: kuba.muniak Hey. I want to sell my account Diamond S4 account. As it stands in the title - all champions, 101 skins and 15 runepages (with almost every possible runes), lot of rare skins and summoner's icons. There is aswell 123 RP/18000 IP (so you can change your name immediately). Short list of most valuable skins: Rare skins: Championship Riven Championship Thresh Triumphant Ryze
[Selling] D5; 100 Skins (Championship Riven, many other rares); all champs; EuW
10/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Skype: kuba.muniak Hey. I want to sell my Diamond V EuW account with 100 skins, 4k RP, 14k IP, all champions, nearly all runes, 15 runepages. It had plat border season 3. There are many rare skins like Championship Riven, UFO Corki and many more. Here you get a full list: Brolaf Tango Twisted Fate The Magnificent Twisted Fate Blood Lord Vladimir
[NA] Gold V // 234 Skins // Championship Riven // PAX Sivir // Riot Graves // Rares
09/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Info Rank: Gold V *Platinum Border* http://i.imgur.com/lkiznyS.jpg Champions