Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW | Championship Riven,Pax Jax,Victorious Jarvan,Janna,Urf Warwick |104 Skins|

Discussion on EUW | Championship Riven,Pax Jax,Victorious Jarvan,Janna,Urf Warwick |104 Skins| within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EUW | Championship Riven,Pax Jax,Victorious Jarvan,Janna,Urf Warwick |104 Skins|

Selling my Rare Euw Account.
I own 104 Skins and 116 Champions
Rare Skins: Urf Warwick,Pax Jax,Ufo Corki,Victorious Janna and Jarvan IV,Championship Riven.
I won many Rare Icons since Season 1.
Like you see my Account is esimated at 461 Us Dollars.
I am looking for Offers.If you want more Screen PM on Skype.
Accepting only Paypal and Paysafe Card!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA server ft. All champs, 155 skins, champ riven, victorious Janna, jarvan
07/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Nice account. silver 5 elo Gold 1 season 1 icon all the skins already mentioned plus these: Houjuu's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats looking for around $500 or best offer at the moment add me on skype: spelontalos to talk further
[Buying] victorious jarvan/janna/elise/morgana / pax jax / riot squad singed / championship ri
07/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey, looking for an account with victorious jarvan/janna/elise/morgana / pax jax / riot squad singed / championship riven skype: patrick-harpel (Pati)
[Selling] EUW, 80 Champs, 46 skins( CS Riven, Victorious Jarvan/Janna Ufo Corki)
06/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, selling this account. 80 Champs 46 Skins 7 Rune Pages 5900 IP 139 RP http://i.imgur.com/CmdMxt8.png http://i.imgur.com/WhAEGA1.png price here or add me in skype : kopwnz
[Selling] EUW DIA Championship Riven, K9 Nasus, CS Thresh, Victorious Janna/Elise [39 Skins]
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account is currently on the EU-West server, but can be transfered anytime using RP. I'm the original owner of the account, I registered it in 2010. It was Bronze in S1 (Solo queue), Platinum in S2, Diamond in S3 (3v3), And Platinum in S3 Soloq. The account is currently Rated Diamond V! It has all the diamond rewards from the previous 2 seasons! The account has a nice set of runes on 6 runepages and 93 Champions. If you are interested, I can show you the account on Teamviewer,...