Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Animated STREAM Overlays

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Animated STREAM Overlays

Hello,

I've been working with After Effects & Sony Vegas for a log time, but I recently started streaming. The first thing I wanted to do ,was you know, "Swag up" my stream a lil bit. So I made an animated overlay. I don't know if it's something too common on Twitch or the other streaming platforms but it sure looks fine.

I can make a custom Overlay for your stream, a loading screen or elements that show up from time to time. Whatever you can imagine.

Here's my first work
1:

2:

If anyone want's a custom overlay, pm me or write in the thread. We'll talk about the prize.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2016, 20:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Not sure if thats the right section to post this but oh well, you should probably tell people how much you're looking for this haha

Old 08/07/2016, 20:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Add me on skype: captaincoldepvp
Old 09/01/2016, 18:08   #4

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plug. View Post
Not sure if thats the right section to post this but oh well, you should probably tell people how much you're looking for this haha
It depends on the work I'd have to put in one, the complexity `n other stuff. Prices wont go trough the roof since I'm doing this as a hobby

Old 09/13/2016, 22:15   #5

bomp
Old 10/01/2016, 01:00   #6

bemp

Tags
leagueoflegends, overlay, stream, twitch

« NA - UNRANKED - UNVERIFIED -45 CHAMPIONS - 23K IP - 3 RUNE PAGES | P5-D5 in 1 week (euw) »