Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Platinum IV 93 Champions 8 Skins 75$

Discussion on EUNE Platinum IV 93 Champions 8 Skins 75$ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Platinum IV 93 Champions 8 Skins 75$

Current ELO : Platinum IV
Season 5 : Platinum

93 Champions
8 Skins :
Heart seeker vayne
Arclight Vayne
Blood Moon Kalista
Mafia Jinx
Slayer Jinx
Justicar Syndra
DreadKnight Garen
Riot Tristana

8 Rune Pages with many Rune Materials

Server : EUNE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Platinum III [+S4,S5 Platinum] , 90 Champions/70+ Skins/8 RunePages,+100 Runes
12/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
*ONLY ACCEPT SERIOUS OFFERS!!!!!* Skype: fabriik.epvp Payment: PayPal, PSC, Skrill, CSGO skins Price is negotiable!! I'm currently selling this Platinum III Account also has Platinum 3v3 ranked team :)
EUNE Platinum V account; Platinum 3 MMR; 53 Champions; 7 Skins; 12,3K IP!
05/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUNE Platinum V account; Platinum 3 MMR; 53 Champions; 7 Skins; 12,3K IP! - (For Sale Offer #92225245) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap LOL Accounts with Fast Delivery
[Selling] EUNE S3 Platinum V 104 champions 85 skins
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, As you can see I'm totally new here (unfortunately). I've decided to sell my main account (created in S1) because I've lost all interest in playing and would like to get at least part of money invested back. If you are afraid because I'm new here we can use a verified Middle Man. Server: Level 30 EU Nordic & East (EUNE), no free transfer Name: current name is short, not offensive, has no numbers or capital/mixed letters, no "country" ending Currency: 1840 IP / 775 RP...
[Selling] [EUNE][60+ CHAMPIONS][PLATINUM 3][10+SKINS]
10/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling a league of Legends account on eune.It's currently in platinum 3 and it has 60+ champs all of the taipei skins and riot nasus,riot singed and pax sivir skins.The price will be between 100 euros and you will have to go first.If you're interested add ks0402LoL.I'm new to this forum,that's why I don't have any vouches.I accept only paypal
[Selling] [EUNE][60+ CHAMPIONS][PLATINUM 3][10+SKINS]
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling a league of Legends account on eune.It's currently in platinum 3 and it has 60+ champs all of the taipei skins and riot nasus,riot singed and pax sivir skins.The price will be between 100 euros and you will have to go first.If you're interested add ks0402LoL.I'm new to this forum,that's why I don't have any vouches.I accept only paypal bump