Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sellin Diamond 1 5o5 Team

Discussion on Sellin Diamond 1 5o5 Team within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 143/0/0
Sellin Diamond 1 5o5 Team

Anyone interested?
If yes add me on skype: cookieboost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sellin Championship riven Acc-EUw-diamond IV
07/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
i`m selling my account... Season 4 Diamond IV.All champs 5 rune pages 30+ skins+Championship Riven.Wellcome email included.
[Selling] GRAND 3v3 TEAM SHOP | CHALLENGER | DIAMOND | 15 EUR FOR DIAMOND 1 TEAM | LIMITED
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
15 EUR FOR DIAMOND 1 TEAM ~ FIRST CUSTOMER GETS IT http://i.imgur.com/p4WAlfe.png
Sellin Platinum/Diamond 3x3 Slots or whole Teams
11/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As the topic shows, I'm selling 3x3 Slots n Teams on EUW. In case of Slots i can go first, on teams we'll have to find a way thats safe enough for me and you ofc. For the prices: Platinum 5/4 Slot: 15 Team: 40 Platinum 3/2 Slot: 17 Team: 45 Platinum 1 Slot: 20 Team: 50 Diamond 5/4 Slot: 30 Team:90 Diamond 3 or higher Slot: 35 Team: 110
[Selling] NA Diamond 3v3 teams for sale!! sellin them cheap
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Tired of trolls in soloque? Dont want to pay someone absurd amounts of money to boost your account? Want a sick diamond summoner icon, banner, and frame? Rather than committing your life to grinding away at the game for these rewards, take the easier softer way and purchase a 3v3 team or slot today. Teams are sold cheap since promos take us tryhard nerds straight to diamond! profit off of our bullshit mmr without losing the girlfriend and the tan in doing so. Add me on skype:...
[Trading] Trade Diamond 5 team (75 points only 13G) against Diamond team SPOT
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, due to the news on S3 rewards, i'm looking to trade a Diamond 5 3v3 Team with 75 LP (5W and 7L, but u only need 10 W to get the Reward now) against a Sport in a Diamond 3v3 team. "Keep in mind that for 5v5 and 3v3 tier rewards, you need to have won at least 10 games with the team to qualify." Announcing Season 3 rewards | League of Legends Add me on Skype at Staylah_78, We can use a MiddleMan for the Trade. Thx CU