Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to join elo boosters team

Discussion on Looking to join elo boosters team within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to join elo boosters team

Hi I'm looking to join elo boosters team that could work together when boosting, help each other find some boost jobs and etc. If there's anyone interested please contact me via epvp or add me on skype : freeelo123
Old 07/30/2016, 13:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
can give u a vouch omn plat elo, boosting on plat elo atm if u have plat acc hit me up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LOOKING FOR NA BOOSTERS TO JOIN THE TEAM
05/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Good day to the reader, i'm looking for NA boosters with main ELO not lower Diamond 2, who can proof his rank or have some vouches from trusted members, if you're interested > add me in skype: elo-boost5
[Buying] SEARCHING FOR EUW/EUNE ELO BOOSTERS -> JOIN MY BOOSTING TEAM!
03/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm searching for EUW/EUNE Elo Boosters You should be at least in a division around Platinum III! You're getting 60% of the money from an offer! So if you are interested in making easy and fast money, just add me in Skype and you'll get contracts in a few days (1-5 days). What are you waiting for? Add me in Skype: Tr3nek You'll get paid with PaySafeCard or PayPal.
Hiring two elo boosters to join my team Elo-Boost.hu
01/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys, I'm wiriting this thread coz I'd need two of trusted and experienced guys to join my elo boost team. If you're intrested apply at facebook via https://www.facebook.com/eloboosthu Regards
Looking for a team/group of boosters to join.
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey im a plat player, Im looking for a group to join I have already boosted 3 silver/bronze friends, I can boost easily from bronze v to gold 5, pm if interested. Bump, seems no one wants to hire me :D
LF 2.1k+ NA Boosters to join my team.
01/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
nvm found someone