Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

D2 to master at season's ends.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D2 to master at season's ends.

Hi,
I'm currently looking for someone/service that could boost me.
I'm currently away from my house and won't be able to play for 5 month, I already tested 3 services, and those services demoted me from D1 to D2.

I'm looking for boosters with high feedbacks and correct prices (currently losing LPs than winning, D1 > Master would be <170$/€, per win D1 <15$/€ and D2 > D1 would be <80€).

I'd like to get back in D1 and then pay 1 win each 28 days and then go into master untill november.

Another little precision : if the booster/admin service don't want to show me the booster's lolkings you can ignore this thread, 3 times the admin of the service told me there was challenger on my account, and they couldn't handle D2 elo.

Thank you,
Contact in PM.

Old 07/30/2016, 10:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 196/2/16
Quote:
Originally Posted by time conflux View Post
Hi,
I'm currently looking for someone/service that could boost me.
I'm currently away from my house and won't be able to play for 5 month, I already tested 3 services, and those services demoted me from D1 to D2.

I'm looking for boosters with high feedbacks and correct prices (currently losing LPs than winning, D1 > Master would be <170$/, per win D1 <15$/ and D2 > D1 would be <80).

I'd like to get back in D1 and then pay 1 win each 28 days and then go into master untill november.

Another little precision : if the booster/admin service don't want to show me the booster's lolkings you can ignore this thread, 3 times the admin of the service told me there was challenger on my account, and they couldn't handle D2 elo.

Thank you,
Contact in PM.
Add me , i can do test games-

Old 07/30/2016, 11:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 372
The Black Market: 1301/0/0
Hey, if you're tired of wanna be boosters and pseudo services I am here for you.

How many LP do you exactly lose and win?

« League of Legends EUNE S5 Diamond Account Unranked in S6 | ~EUW~ Boost Plat 5 to Plat 4 »