Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need Silver Acc (free boost) for duoq job

Discussion on Need Silver Acc (free boost) for duoq job within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
Need Silver Acc (free boost) for duoq job

hey need a silver acc/gold for next 2 days for a duoq order, would be nice if it has some champs, acc will be like 2 divisions higher than before when you get it back, you dont have to pay for it.

pm me on skype "niclasj00"

Similar Threads
Looking for a silver Euw region would boost it for free need for duoQ
02/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^title need for duoq with a friend on ranked.
Bronze / Silver Account Free Boost (duoQ)
12/31/2015 - Freebies - 1 Replies
Have to duoQ with customer, anyone can provide an bronze or silver account? You get freewins on that account.
need bronze silver acc to duoq free boost
09/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
wanna duoq with my friend to help him to quit bronze,my main is diamond 4 so i need a bronze-silver to do it. so free boost skype ivanovk11
Looking to rent a silver/gold account on EUNE for duoQ boost (free boost for you)
10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I am looking for an account EUNE to finish my boost (I paid for a boost, but my booster dont have a account to boost with). I will pay some money for it. The boost will take one day. If you borrow him your account, then you will get a totally free boost for 2x divisions!!! He is a trustworthy guy, and if you want ur account back, just change the PW :)No risk involved. Boosters thread: Link
Free boost/ DuoQ'ing Bronze-Silver
02/25/2014 - Freebies - 14 Replies
Hello guys! I'm bored and don't really have something to do. Therefor, I can help you guys get out of bronze/silver. If you just want to duoQ for the fun go ahead, I don't bite. What do I need: - 2 Decent runepages (AP/AD) - Some decent champs: Kha'zix, Shaco, Zed, Ezreal, Ziggs, Ahri, Lee sin, ...) What can I promise: Well, I can't promise anything. I'm not as good as professional boosters like Lilous or KireiEloBoostService, yet, I have the skill to win my lane easily and to carry...