Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIAMOND IV FOR A nice EUW account

Discussion on DIAMOND IV FOR A nice EUW account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DIAMOND IV FOR A nice EUW account

Pictures can be founded here:

Offer. Only nice accounts with decent amount of champs.
Old 07/26/2016, 22:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Pushhh

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW NICE DIAMOND 4 ACCOUNT
10/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, today i'm selling my Diamond 4 account, because i stop playing League of Legends, i can't give you the original mail because i have many infos in, but i will give you all the infos you need for recover the account if you need it. Sorry for the screens, i got a problem and they are in the wrong order There are some infos: http://i.epvpimg.com/vOAbg.png http://i.epvpimg.com/Ox2Hd.png http://i.epvpimg.com/2yNGg.jpg
[Selling] Nice account, EUW diamond 4
07/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
General Overview: This account owns every single champion and every single rune you could possibly want! This means you can play this account in any meta! It is great for Mid, ADC, Jungle, Support, and Top players since you can play every great champion! Stats and Rank: The account has nearly an 80% win rate with Sion this season! It has nearly 150 games in ranked already this season. The current rank of it is Diamond IV, sitting at an awesome 100 LP (promos!)
[Selling] EUW nice Diamond Account ;)
10/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hey im selling my diamond 5 (14lp) account euw. it has: -Diamond 5 soloqueue - platin 1 3v3 - 91 champs - 20 runepages! - 332 RP - 20636 IP - dragonslayer, riotwardskin, - 44 nice skins (296.975 collection score)
WTS Nice Diamond 1 Account EUW
12/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Gonna sell one of my accounts, im the original owner and always was. Its Diamond 1 on EUW, with diamond border in all Queues ! Alot of runepages Alot of runes 90~ Champs (all important ones tho) and alot of nice skins ! has alot d1 players in FL so ur most likely meet anyone from the friendlist at every game almost u must pay a namechange instantly since i dont want anybody to know that i sold it, the name is kinda known at d1 since i play alot on my accounts and i got almost the...
[WTB] Diamond 2+ Account, can pay very nice
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Im looking for an Account on EUW Server with Diamond 2 + Rating, doesnt need Skins or something, I can pay with up to 330 € PayPal, but I will only pay THAT much if the Account is worth it, otherwise I can pay around 200+ € depends on the Account! PM me, write me here or add me @ Skype : omgololskill1