Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW, Unranked, 109 champs, 69skins, 6 runepages and nice runes! 20eu!

Discussion on EUW, Unranked, 109 champs, 69skins, 6 runepages and nice runes! 20eu! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW, Unranked, 109 champs, 69skins, 6 runepages and nice runes! 20eu!

Title.

109 champions
69 skins
6 runepages with nice variety of runes
nice icons

20 eu only! Accepting various payment methods.

Skype - seitiro951
Old 07/22/2016, 18:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
upup

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Unranked] DIA II s4 - 183 skins - All champs / runes - 20 runepages!
05/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im here to sell this acc, unranked in s5, DIA II in s4. GOOD MMR. 183 skins (rare skins, rlly) zullLoveNia's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats IP: 7789 RP: I think it have 329 RP 5 ward skins All runes and all rune pages!! All champs
[Selling] Unranked EU N&E, 89 champs, 51 skins, 11 runepages, lots of runes
05/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello! I have an EU Nordic&East account for sale. Last time I played this game was on 16th July 2014 and I decided to sell it eventually. I have 89 champions, 11 runepages, clean ranked (0 games currently, I was gold in the previous season), lots of runes and skins (51) that I presented below: Stinger Akali, Crimson Akali, Nurse Akali, Unchained Alistar, Lord Darius, Death Blossom Elise, Spooky Gangplank,
04/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I have an EU Nordic&East account for sale. Last time I played this game was on 16th July 2014 and I decided to sell it eventually. I have 89 champions, 11 runepages, clean ranked (0 games currently, I was gold in the previous season), lots of runes and skins (51) that I presented below: Stinger Akali, Crimson Akali, Nurse Akali, Unchained Alistar, Lord Darius, Death Blossom Elise, Spooky Gangplank,
04/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
screen: epvpImg: *nomnomnom*, we eat your images. Hello! :) I have an EU Nordic&East account for sale. Last time I played this game was on 16th July 2014 and I decided to sell it eventually. I have 89 champions, 11 runepages, clean ranked (0 games currently, I was gold in the previous season), lots of runes and skins (51) that I presented below: Stinger Akali, Crimson Akali, Nurse Akali, Unchained Alistar, Lord Darius,
[Selling] selling g3 acc all champs 69skins over 600k collection 19 runepages
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i want to sell her my gold3 account withe Meisterschafts thresh riot graves k9-nasus annie in wunderland and some other good skins for more skins pm me and i send you elopahnt link. Make offers her or per pm Deutsche: Hallo ich würde hir gerne meinen gold3 account verkaufen mit Meisterschafts thresh annie im wunderland k9 nasus riot graves und noch paar andere skins die ich nicht alle aufzählen will dafür kann ich euch per pm eine nachricht schicken mit einem link zu elophant und...