Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling unranked NA Account with 0 wins and 7 losses

Discussion on Selling unranked NA Account with 0 wins and 7 losses within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling unranked NA Account with 0 wins and 7 losses

Hello im selling this account since im done with league of legends the account is unranked with 0 wins and 7 losses.
It has 32 champs and it has 4 skins which are unchained alistar slayer pantheon bandit sivir and riot girl tristana.
I will not go first unless u are trusted and u tell me the price and we'll talk about it

BUMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Unranked (3 wins, 4 losses) and Silver 2 account with 3 SKINS [CHEAP]
05/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking to sell those 2 accounts for a VERY CHEAP PRIZE. They were bought by me from official accounts website, LEVEL HANDED. Silver 2, 2 rune pages, 3 skins (Bandito fiddle, Judgment Kayle, lightsaber yi) And unranked account, lvl 30, (3w/4l), 2 rune pages. I'm going to sell them CHEAP ! Or trade both of them for unranked lvl 30 account! PM me or add me on skype (eloboostingplus)
[Selling] Selling acc EUW - Unranked(Dia1 last season), 4 wins 2 losses so far, Diamond 1 MMR.
06/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my main Account . It has been Diamond since Season 3 so it has diamond Border. I've spent over 150euro on RP, so it has plenty of skins. Almost every champion, and every rune worth anything. 13 rune pages, 3,6k IP. Add me on skype - Snoksi (The one with the cat picture.) Imgur - Picture of my account
[Trading] Gold 1 EUW account, 20 wins 7 losses, LF any unranked lvl 30 euw acc
03/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says i'm looking to trade away my lvl 30 gold 1 euw acc for pretty much any lvl 30 unranked euw acc http://i.imgur.com/BeiBMut.png
[Buying] Buying Unranked 0 wins 0 losses account for 9 € PP
12/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Buying unranked account Want a full runepage , min 16 champs and server EU W add me on skype : runecbow if u got one or PM me Will go first for trusted or we use MM/u got first
[Selling] EU W UNRANKED 2 WINS 3 LOSSES ACCOUNT EU W
06/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey , i'm making this thread again because i feel like my previous thread was very bad. I'm selling an account that is Unranked at 2 wins 3 losses , I'm selling this account for 10 euro's paypal. The account has: -17 Champions -Skins: Judgement kayle , Leopard Nidalee , Exiled Morgana -Full AD and AP page -3 refunds