Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BRONZE, GOLD SILVER. ALL 50+ champs, and 1 with 90 skins and 106 champs

Discussion on BRONZE, GOLD SILVER. ALL 50+ champs, and 1 with 90 skins and 106 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Arrow BRONZE, GOLD SILVER. ALL 50+ champs, and 1 with 90 skins and 106 champs

hi i am selling/trading my platinum 5 account.

sell/trade Bronze 3 account.

Sell/trade Gold 4 account.

payment if you wanna buy and not trade : PSC or SteamWalletCode.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2016, 13:57   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Recommended seller, nice and friendly.
definitely buying again the next time!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW 77 ChampS11 Skins Silver 3(Season5 Bronze) / 17 Champs 7 Skins Gold 5(Season 5)
12/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys i sell those accounts 1° 77 Champs 11 Skins 3 Page runes(Season 5: Bronze) Silver 3 : 17€ 2° 17 Champs 7 Skins 2 Page runes (Season 5 Gold) Gold 5 : 10€ Those accounts have AD and AP Page runes, never got a ban or restriction for more info contact me on skype: qtgigi Only PayPal (I go first if u have 100/0/0 TBM)
[Selling] 2 Accounts in EUNE Silver IV [28 Champs] & Gold II [78 Champs] [10 Skins]
11/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I think the Topic Address tells it all Want to Sell 2 Ranked Accounts in Eune Region
[Selling] Account | Level 30 | EUW | 41 Champs | 17 Skins | Bronze 2 Silver frame
07/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Geschlossen, da der Titel geändert werden muss.
[Buying] Bronze / Silver Acc | Many Champs & Skins |
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi I'm buying a Bronze / Silver Account that have many champs & skins. I can offer a 100€ Paysafecard. If that's not enough I have money on paypal. I'm gonna use this account to climb from bronze / silver to diamond. The more champs & skins you have the more money i'll pay. I do care about legacy / rare skins as it is respected to play with them ;) Add me on skype or post below with ur offer ! skype : Andreas.Mijzno