Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLAT 5 NA AND SILVER 3 NA ACCOUNTS FOR SALE

Discussion on PLAT 5 NA AND SILVER 3 NA ACCOUNTS FOR SALE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLAT 5 NA AND SILVER 3 NA ACCOUNTS FOR SALE

PLAT 5:
CHAMPS: 62
SKINS: 18 (NIGHTMARE CHO, LEOPARD NID,CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH, VICTORIOUS SIVIR, SPIRIT GUARD UDYR, BLOOD LORD VLAD)

SILVER 3:
CHAMPS: 82
SKINS: 24 (DEFINITELY NOT BLITZ, DEF NOT UDYR, FROZEN SHEN, DJ SONA, SPIRIT UDYR, SKT ZED, DRAGON BLADE TALON, BATTLE PRIME CHO).

MAKE ME AN OFFER ATLEAST 65US FOR PLAT AND 50US FOR SILVER

WILLING TO GO FIRST FOR HIGH REP OR MIDDLE MAN NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!

done
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Silver 1 Accounts for SALE
01/09/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Deleted
[Selling] Silver Accounts For Sale
08/30/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Silver Accounts Firstly I'd like to say that all the accounts I sell are bought and played on by me. All accounts come with original emails and if you are not satisfied with your purchase (rarely the case), I will happily reimburse you, on condition that you give back what you bought. ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- Accounts For Sale First Account Silver 2
[Selling] NA SMURFS for sale Level 30 silver-Plat Diamond 4 with urf on LAN
01/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
edit: accounts were not leveld by bots. Accounts are mine selling them never play on them anymore. NA- Plat 5 http://i.imgur.com/JoUQyaz.jpg
[Selling] 3 League accounts for sale. 1 plat , 2 silver
05/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling extra accounts off come with original email. 1st account Plat V All champions BUT Urgot, Quinn, Velkoz
[Selling] Account Shop Sale [Bronze,Silver,Gold,Plat] CHECK IT
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I'm selling some accounts that I boosted them. I have one Bronze V with 100 Points with 90 champions ~ 78 skins ~ 7 rune pages. I have other account Silver II with 5 points ~ 110 champions ~ 55 skins ~ 10 rune pages. I have other account for sale Gold I with 90 points ~ all champions ~ 49 skins ~ 6 rune pages. I have one last account for sale Plat III with 0 points ~ 99 champions ~ 81 skins ~ 5 rune pages. All accounts on EUwest.