Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Euw Account Unranked 52 champs/2 rune pages

Discussion on Euw Account Unranked 52 champs/2 rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Euw Account Unranked 52 champs/2 rune pages

Hello , I'm willing to sell my Euw lvl 30 Account " Unranked"

It has 52 champs , 2 rune pages ( complete AP/AD ) and 4 Skins including : Warning kingdom nidalee , samurai yi, crimson akali

If you're willing to buy please contact me : Skype : lallami.yacine

the price is negotiable
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW LoL Account|Unranked|83 Champs|31 Skins|9 Rune Pages
02/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my EUW LoL Account since i don't play the game anymore. The Account is unranked (Silver 3 last season), has 83 Champs and 31 Skins (look at the Sceenshots) and has 9 Rune Pages with a lot of Runes, 2200ip, 26rp. I'm preferably searching for PayPal but i would also accept Paysafecard (+25%) Just send me your offers as a PM.
[Selling] EUW Unranked Account, 110 Champs, 13 Rune Pages
02/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I am selling my EUW League of Legends Account. I am the first owner of this Account. It was played since Beta, but hasn't done any ranked matches in the new Season yet, so its unranked. It has over 1000 normal wins, 110 Champs, several Skins, 13 Rune Pages and 5195 IP. I am searching for Paypal/PSC. Just make an offer. Icons: http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img633/2639/Kc9Wn F.jpg
[Selling] unranked account with 16 champs / 3 rune pages 10 €!!!
02/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^ title. mainly cheap champs relia and riven. full ad page unranked all seasons incl all infos 0 normal wins EUW
[Selling] WTS Unranked account EUW 84 champs 5 rune pages
02/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hello im selling my s4 unranked account with 84 champs 5 rune pages 21 skins.account never god banned its created since s1. If you interested and want to check more info contact me thanks
[WTS] LoL Account - LvL 30 EU-W [UNRANKED] + 7 Rune Pages + 54 Champs + 19 Skins
04/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Well. After some time i finally decided to sell my account of League of Legends. Due to the lack of time - DotA2 and stuff -, i came to the conclusion that it might be better i sell the account before it'll catch some dust. The Account has roundabout 140 Wins and ~130 Loses. Atm unranked and never played a ranked Game on this Account. So you are not stuck in Elo Hell yet =) I was never banned nor got i points for flamming and stuff ... think of it as a "virgin" - lol =O. 54 Heroes:...