Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 Interesting EUW accounts for cheap prices!

Discussion on 2 Interesting EUW accounts for cheap prices! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 Interesting EUW accounts for cheap prices!

Hello, as I'm willing to buy overwatch lootboxes, I've decided to sell 2 of my EUW accounts for cheap prices. I'm only looking for serious buyers, if you're adding me to scam don't bother trying.
First account is unranked all seasons, has got 31 champs, 19 skins including some legendaries and x2 tier 3 Rune pages AD/AP.
Second account is Gold 5 last season Gold 5, has got 53 champs, 10 skins including frozen shen and the mighty jax and x2 tier 3 rune pages AD/AP.
I can provide other informations via skype. My skype is kassawin.epvp.
Feel free to add me, and negotiate the price you find suitable for you.

PS: I've got a negative TBM because of a scammer, here's a proof!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2 Interesting EUW accounts for fair prices!
07/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Tittle says it all, I'm only looking for serious offers! First account is Gold 5 50% win ratio, inactive since a month or so. It was Gold 5 last season and got the border, skin and icon. It also got 53 champs, 10 skins including The Mighty Jax,frozen shen.. and 2 AD AP Rune pages. Second account is Unranked, last season unranked and has 31 champs, 19 skins including forecast janna and much more, as well as 2 Rune Pages AD/AP. My skype : kassawin.epvp I have no price in mind, so you...
[Selling] Selling 2 interesting accounts for cheap prices!
07/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Tittle says it all, I'm only looking for serious offers! First account is Gold 5 50% win ratio, inactive since a month or so. It was Gold 5 last season and got the border, skin and icon. It also got 53 champs, 10 skins including The Mighty Jax and 2 AD AP Rune pages. Second account is Unranked, last season unranked and has 31 champs, 19 skins including forecast janna, and 2 Rune Pages AD/AP. My skype : kassawin.epvp PS : PLEASE READ THIS THREAD...
[Selling] Selling 3 cool accounts for interesting prices!
03/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I'm willing to sell my league of legends accounts. One of them may grab your attention, if it does please make sure you add me on skype : kassawin.epvp. I will only sell with a trustworthy middleman (free of charge or you cover the fees) or you go first. First account : Amount of champs : 103 Amount of skins : 53 (including DJ Sona,Dunkmaster darius & Dragon fist lee sin chroma pack) Rune pages : 4 Division : Silver 5 was GOLD 5 last season & has its border. Price : 45 Euros....
[Selling] Selling 2 interesting accounts for a cheap price!
03/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey as i'm leaving the game, I've decided to sell my accounts that i've bought a while ago. The first account is currently unranked & has the gold border, 23 champs bought on it and contains 2 skins (gothic annie/victorious sivir) & 2 rune pages (AD/AP). The second account is silver 5 & also has the gold border, 103 champs bought on it and contains 53 skins (DJ sona, dunkmaster darius, magnificent Twisted fate, viscero xin zhao..) & 4 rune pages. This account comes with all informations...
[Selling] [EUW] Accounts, cheap prices
12/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Cause of irl problems I have to quit this game so I want to sell my own accounts (cheap prices). Add me on skype: a.santoro54 Peace and love!