Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching helper with boost jobs|| Eloboost24

Discussion on Searching helper with boost jobs|| Eloboost24 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Searching helper with boost jobs|| Eloboost24

Requests: Master+, 10h+

Add me on skype : for more information

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Erfahrung mit Eloboost24.eu? Experience with Eloboost24.eu?
07/20/2016 - League of Legends - 7 Replies
Hey, mich würde mal interessieren ob jemand dort schonmal Erfahrung mit dem Boostingservice gemacht hat. Hey, I search for someone whos got experience with boosting from eloboost24.eu.
Searching boost jobs - too much free time
03/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says , im searching some jobs as booster. Info: Main account : Plat II- , EUW. Regions: ALL EU. Can do draft wins on others, but ping maybe too high for rankeds. Hours per day : At least 6 hours. At least 1 division a day garantee. Boosts: Bronze- gold V - 90% win rate garantee. Can do up to plat V boosts. Duo-Qeue: Can do it, if needed i have some low rank accounts for the job .
Booster searching for jobs, boosting service or some people that need boost
03/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Want to get a job in some boosting service EUNE and EUW Can vouch games at elo up to diamond 5 to demonstrate skill, the negative rating i got is because a guy who i tried to boost and after only 1 defeat in a 4v5 unlucky game with an afk in team (3 wins 7 defeat match history) after what he didnt even want to listen to me but put negative rating, will vouch as many games as needed to prove my skill level :) skype ID: elvir.trumic2 msg over skype please
Searching CS:GO spray helper
03/12/2015 - Counter-Strike - 13 Replies
Hey iam searching for a tool of some sort that just shows me with a dot on the screen where the shots are going when i spray, to help me learn the spray pattern of every gun. I couldnt find anything here in the forum and i dont want to use aimbots of any sort since then there is like no reason to play anymore (atleast for me). Do someone know if there is anything like this out there ?