Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

√ EU-West ACCOUNT SHOP - CHEAP!

Discussion on √ EU-West ACCOUNT SHOP - CHEAP! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation √ EU-West ACCOUNT SHOP - CHEAP!

Hello! Today im launching a League of Legends account shop! Currently the only accounts i have available are on EU West server, however we'r planning to expand to EUNE & NA Very soon!
To keep it simple - i'll list some points down below and save your time
• These accounts come with all the information from the original owner, in other words, you get the ID/PW/E-mail(Original) which you can change to your own if you wish/Recovery info & Riot support website account
• I accept PayPal, PSC could be an option too but we'll need to negotiate and talk about it, so feel free to msg me about it.
• You (customer) will go first regardless of your tbm rating (Please do not add me if you've something in mind along those lines "I will buy if you go first", "need a vouch?")
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

F. (Frequently)
A. (asked)
Q. (questions)

Q : When do i get the account after i buy it?
A : Right after i get the money, instantly.

Q : Why are the prices so low?
A : I am trying to build more reputation and positive feedback on epvp, hence the prices being low for now on, they will however change when the new accounts come in.

Q : When was the last game played on all of those accounts?
A : The closest one would be 2 months of inactivity, going up all the way to 6. The leagues are still the same and none of these accounts demoted due to inactivity

Q : Do you buy any accounts or want to trade for an account of mine?
A : Sorry, i do not buy or trade any of these accounts as of now, i will update my thread if i'll be interested in any of the options above.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

MY SKYPE : lit-epvpers
Price and all the account detail's in each spoiler!
EU West :

Closed Thread