Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eune lol accounts cheap.

Discussion on Eune lol accounts cheap. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eune lol accounts cheap.

EUNE cheap accounts:

account 1:

RP: 140
IP: 152
Runes: bad almost none.
Unranked games for rank: 3 wins 1 loose. 4games played.
Skins: (5)

ACC 2:

RP: 132
IP: 1297
Unranked with 2-0 wins!!!
Perfect ad-ap runes!
skins: 7 +Judgement kayle!! (very rare)

Acc 3:

RP: 28
IP : 917 with 1 win boost on!
Runes: 2 runes perfect ones!!
Skins: (1) Lollipoppy
This season unraked score = 1-1. 8games left to go!

Prices are cheap.Let me know.

Tags
eune, league of legends, lol accounts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 2 Accounts - Both EUNE - Cool Accounts = Cheap Price / Paypal , Skrill
07/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Greetings I'm Looking To Sell My 2 League Of Legends Accounts. Both EU Nordic&East. 1. - Gold 1 (Promo To Platinum) , Gold Border - 74 Champions - 17 Skins - 3 Rune Pages
[Selling] EUNE Accounts cheap (vouched from last sell) Euw soon Gift accounts
04/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
HELLO GUYS! My name is Idan and im selling gifting accounts!. Q:What does it mean?. A: It's means that you can buy account with like 400 RP and from there add your main account and send yourself a skin or champion. Q:How much does it cost? A:400RP=1EUR, and 250=0.5EUR (250RP is more for a summoner icon). BTW You can always ask riot for more small amount of RP if you need some. The accounts level are 10+ so you can send the gifts easliy and all you need to do is to add yourself and wait...
[Selling] EUNE *2 Silver Accounts* [35 champs] AD,AP runes - 20 EUR EACH | Cheap accounts!
02/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I want to sell my 2 smurf accounts placed on East Server. Today I've got EUW smurf so I don't need them anymore. Price for each account is 20 EUR. Payment method: ONLY PAYPAL. Skype: maciej.nidzgorski.96 (MacieGG ZZZZ)
[Selling] EUNE 2 Silver Accounts [35 champs] AD,AP runes - 20 EUR EACH | Cheap accounts!
02/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I want to sell my 2 smurf accounts placed on East Server. Today I've got EUW smurf so I don't need them anymore. Price for each account is 20 EUR. Payment method: ONLY PAYPAL. Skype: maciej.nidzgorski.96 (MacieGG ZZZZ)