Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

boosting for 0,10€ per division

Discussion on boosting for 0,10€ per division within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
boosting for 0,10€ per division

wanna join my 2 irl smurf friends but i dont have a silver/gold acc
u get free wins
using vpn
u can join us via DynQ aswell if u provide me an account =)
Old 07/10/2016, 00:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 184/1/3
for what server do you need account?
Old 07/10/2016, 01:00   #3

euw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting service, 4€ per division in the lowest division!
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello, Im Diamond 3 player (D1 in s4 and s5). I'm boosting from bronze/silver to gold. Only 4€ per division in bronze, and 5€ per division in silver. Looking for vouches too. Im boosting first, then u'll pay till I'm not so trusted yet :P Not boosting in NA. My skype is: bushm4n, feel free to add me. Greetings :)
[Selling] Boosting|5€/division in silver | 10€/division in gold!
10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
EUW Bronze Division 2,5€ Silver
[Selling] Elo boosting from any division to any division (except challenger) NA SERVER
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This is for NORTH AMERICAN SERVERS only.The prices will vary depending on the buyer's request. The payment will be done after however many vouch games requested by the buyer. There is no exception to this payment rule. To add on to the post, the prices for any carry will be FAR cheaper than anyone else on this website. I enjoy playing the game itself and it's hardly a burden to boost people. :) Add my skype: yusuigames
ELO BOOSTING,TIER BOOSTING,DIVISION BOOSTING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Sup guys,my name is evomau Me and one of my friends decided to form a partnership for the goal of boosting accounts and actually making a profit out of it. We are diamond 1 players,and we actually were challenger but we lost and got demoted,and know we are stable at diamond 1. We will not give our summoner's names because those who elo boost might get their account suspended. The ones that got their account boosted are not in any risks since Riot only cares for the ones who do the...