Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

€40 CHEAP EUW GOLD1 RARE SKINS

Discussion on €40 CHEAP EUW GOLD1 RARE SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
€40 CHEAP EUW GOLD1 RARE SKINS

Hi guys. My name is Jack and I am looking to sell this EUW Gold 1 account as quickly as possible!

This is one of three accounts I own and I currently dont have any need for it. However I have spent a lot of money on it so good offers would be very appreciated.

Account Includes: Gold Border S5 , 48 Champions , Rare skins

Rare Skins : Challenger Ahri, Victorious Sivir, Dragonblade Riven.

Skins: Frozen Shen, Project Lucian, Academy Ekko, Arcade Riven
Cutthroat Graves, Ace of Spades Ezreal, Heartseeker Varus, Bloodmoon Thresh
Order of the lotus Karma, Striker Lucian, High Noon Yasuo, Dark Valk Diana,
Battle Bunny Riven, Sandstorm Katarina, Crimson Elite Riven, Acolyte Lee sin
Hextech Janna, Prestigious Le blanc.

I have spent well over £150 on this account and I dont expect anywhere near that for it but I would appreciate a reasonable offer. €40 +
I will be on skype all day so feel free to message me. Skype: jack.arnie1

Summoner Name : KOO Faker
Would love to sell this today ASAP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] €40 CHEAP EUW GOLD1 RARE SKINS
07/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys. My name is Jack and I am looking to sell this EUW Gold 1 account as quickly as possible! This is one of three accounts I own and I currently dont have any need for it. However I have spent a lot of money on it so good offers would be very appreciated. Account Includes: Gold Border S5 , 48 Champions , Rare skins Rare Skins : Challenger Ahri, Victorious Sivir, Dragonblade Riven. Skins: Frozen Shen, Project Lucian, Academy Ekko, Arcade Riven Cutthroat Graves, Ace of Spades...
07/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys. My name is Jack and I am looking to sell this EUW Gold 1 account as quickly as possible! This is one of three accounts I own and I currently dont have any need for it. However I have spent a lot of money on it so good offers would be very appreciated. Account Includes: Gold Border S5 , 48 Champions , Rare skins Rare Skins : Challenger Ahri, Victorious Sivir, Dragonblade Riven. Skins: Frozen Shen, Project Lucian, Academy Ekko, Arcade Riven Cutthroat Graves, Ace of Spades...
07/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
07/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[Trading] WTT/WTS: EUW: Gold1 acc with, many rare skins + Diamondborder
08/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi as listed in title im selling my old league account. its since s2 and diamond s3 border soloq - gold1 currently with 30-40ranked games played. Some pax skins and other nice skins and stuff on it. Most runes of the game and 60-70 champs. - I want to trade for steam wallet $$ or CSGO skins. Text me here or Add my skype for more. Waelztar or CSGO keys, its super cheap.