Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EloBoost|fast✔ cheap✔|From bronze to DIAMOND

Discussion on EloBoost|fast✔ cheap✔|From bronze to DIAMOND within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EloBoost|fast✔ cheap✔|From bronze to DIAMOND

Hello guys im league of legends player with almost 3 year of experience. Ive been playing league since season 2, my max rank reached at the moment is Master 91PL. My boosting is very cheap, and safe since i use a VPN. Here are my prices:

Bronze→4.5€ for division
Silver→6.5€ for division
Plat→10€ for division
Diamond→15€ for division

Currently i need vouches, so add me on skype: boscarol.andrea

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eloboost rushing! [CHEAP]✔[SECURITY]✔✔[FAST]✔✔✔
02/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, im an EUW Diamond I player offering my services for whoever want some cheap, fast and safe eloboost. If any of you guys need some information, feel free to add me on Skype and ask me about without any kind of compromise. I'll give you all the information you need to be sure about the service. I can currently play in any riot server except EUNE.
[Selling] [EUW] Diamond I elo boost service ✔Cheap✔Trusted✔Fast✔️over100boost's done✔
02/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Per win pricing Placement - EUR 5 per win Bronze - EUR 2 per win Silver - EUR 3 per win Gold - EUR 5 per win Platinum - EUR 7.50 per win Diamond - EUR 10 per win
[Selling] Bronze V - Gold V Boost on EUW | VERY Cheap ✔✔ Fast ✔✔ Safe ✔✔
10/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi Community, I decided to start Elo-boosting from Bronze V to Gold V. I started playing League of Legends Season 2, and im currently Diamond V. Region: EUW, EUNE, TR Price List:
[Selling] [EUW] Diamond I elo boost service ✔Cheap✔Trusted✔Fast✔️over100boost's done✔
08/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Per win pricing Placement - EUR 5 per win Bronze - EUR 2 per win Silver - EUR 3 per win Gold - EUR 5 per win Platinum - EUR 7.50 per win Diamond - EUR 10 per win