Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Season 5 master tier,S6 diamond player looking for an organisation to join

Discussion on Season 5 master tier,S6 diamond player looking for an organisation to join within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Season 5 master tier,S6 diamond player looking for an organisation to join

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting from Diamond 5 to Master Tier made by Master Tier player with a lot of time
07/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I have a lot of free time right now, so I can play almost every day 8h+. I'm searching for high elo tasks, only from Diamond 5 and higher : ) Diamond: price Diamond V to Diamond IV: 45€ Diamond IV to Diamond III: 50€ Diamond III to Diamond II: 55€ Diamond II to Diamond I: 70€ Master Tier is negotiable
[Selling] Order Your Season 5 Placements [S4 MASTER TIER PLAYER]
01/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello folks, after a quite long time, I'm back to the business. Who dont know me, I was offering boosts in 2013-2014 on epvp and sythe with pretty much top performance. Also I was working for well-known boosters company in the past. I'd offer a new service of mine. As soon as the new season begins... I'll be here to complete your placements with reliable, cheap price, and high level. Prices highly depends on your previous season MMR (could be checked by op.gg) These prices are...