Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Diamond 2 (111 wins)

Discussion on EUW Diamond 2 (111 wins) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Diamond 2 (111 wins)

Hi
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Master EUW, Diamond 1, boosting up to Diamond,Very fast procces 8/10 wins Guarenteed,
06/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi guys my name is Booster_Kubi and i am offering a boosting service on League Of Legends. I currently have alot of experience with boosting because i worked on big sites like Royalboost and Ggboost. I am currently Master Division but dont play much on my main account since i started boosting. My services can only be in the servers EUW/EUNE. Also i am very friendly and will try to respond as fast possible, and complete ur boost as soon as possible.*
[Selling] Selling acc - Unranked(Diamond last season), 4 wins 2 losses so far, Diamond 1 MMR.
06/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my main Account . It has been Diamond since Season 3 so it has diamond Border. I've spent over 150euro on RP, so it has plenty of skins. Almost every champion, and every rune worth anything. 13 rune pages, 3,6k IP. Add me on skype - Snoksi (The one with the cat picture.) Imgur - Picture of my account
[Buying] Diamond 2 - 10 Wins
05/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi there EPVP Community, I have a simple request which I want to purchase, and hopefully one of you guys in the community will be able to perform this order. The following are the brief details of my request: Region: North American (NA) Current League: Diamond II
[Buying] Two wins in Diamond 5 (Diamond 5 MMR); Best offer wins.
08/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Good day. I am looking to buy two wins in Diamond 5 (also has Diamond 5 MMR) as duo wins. The best offer wins (and the most trusted, unless their offer is really good). You don't need to add me, I will add you if I want to. Just leave your offer and skype below. Regards, M.
[Buying] 2 wins in Diamond Oce
05/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , im looking for 2 wins on Oce at Diamond for around 10 euros , best offer gets boost