Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EX-Semi Pro Boosting Service EUW/EUNE/TR

Discussion on EX-Semi Pro Boosting Service EUW/EUNE/TR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EX-Semi Pro Boosting Service EUW/EUNE/TR

(OLD THREAD :
YOU WILL HAVE TO CHECK THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT TO VERIFY THE VOUCHES)

Hey, I have been playing this game since Season 1 and have been active in the Semi-Pro to Pro Scene throughout Season 3 to Season 6. I have been Challenger every Season since season 3 and right now I am not active in the pro scene since I want to focus a little bit more on finishing school. But I still have time left to be able to boost accounts.

I used to boost, and also have a thread on elitepvpers, but due to not really liking the site I have decided to move here. This is the thread : [NEW] Offering Boosting Service

The prices are no longer up to date. I guarantee a winrate of atleast 80%. At the moment I only boost from Bronze 5 to Diamond 5.

Prizes : Bronze 5 - Silver 5 : 55 €
Silver 5 - Gold 5 : 65 €
Gold 5 - Platin 5 : 80 €
Platin 5 - Diamond 5 : 100 €
(We can discuss the Price in case you need a boost from Bronze 1 - Silver 3 or something)

SINCE I DONT HAVE ANY OTHER BOOSTERS WORKING FOR ME, I CAN GUARANTEE GOOD BEHAVIOUR INGAME , AND GOOD GAMEPLAY! I ONLY WORK ALONE AND WILL ONLY WORK ON YOUR REQUEST SO THAT YOU WILL BE AT YOUR DESIRED ELO ASAP!

PAYMENT IN ADVANCE ONLY! thank you.

CHALLENGER PROOF

RECOMMENDED BY TOP BOOSTER ON EPVP HERO810
FINISHED JOBS

VOUCHES :

Old 06/21/2016, 19:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
can vouch you in duoq, elo plat, euw, adding you on skype
edit: he gave me proof of his elo, as soon as he find an account for duoq we do vouch game, i'll update after

Tags
eloboosting coaching lol