Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUW Acc(Zed,Riven,Yasuo,Victorious Elise)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Acc(Zed,Riven,Yasuo,Victorious Elise)

Hey,

searching an EUW Account with Zed, Yasuo, Riven and Victorious Elise.
Going to pay with psc

Old 06/20/2016, 16:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

« EUNE| 59champs | 10skins | 2runes pages | Unranked | Diamond 4 EUW CS Riven & Many champs/skins »

Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Gold V with CS Riven and Victorious Elise/Janna
05/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Gold V, Plat MMR Diamond S3 Great skins, 80 Champions Notable Skins: Victorious Elise Victorious Janna Arcade Hecarim Arcade Sona
[Selling] EUW, CS RIVEN, PAX SIVIR, VICTORIOUS ELISE, 15 Rune pages, all champs.
10/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys i would like to sell an account. - It have 246 skins (Rare skins: Victorious Elise, Championship Riven, Stinger Akali, Zombie Brand, Nightmare Cho'Gath, Toxic Dr.Mundo, Vandal Gragas, Snowmerdinger, Alien Invader Heimerdinger, Red Card Katarina, Slay Belle Katarina, Kitty Cat Katarina, Judgement Kayle, Mistleteo LeBlanc, Vizier Malzahar, Bewitching Nidalee, Zombie Ryze, Spectacular Sivir, Pax Sivir, Championship Thresh, Underworld Twisted Fate, Kingpin Twitch, Snowday Ziggs ). - 15...
[Selling] Championship Riven-Victorious Morgana-Victorious Elise-Kitty Cat Katarina -2 Ultimate
02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Price: 450€ Current Ranking: Solo Silver 5 - 3vs3 Gold 5 Elophant Rating: between 800,000 and 900,000 Over 40 additional Icons Nearly 200 Runes 20 Runepages More than 90 Skins 3 Ultimate Skins
[Selling] ılılı WTS ılılı EUW Account- Slay Belle Katarina-Victorious Elise-CS Riven
01/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
hello i am selling my account in euw.i have the registered wellcome email and security questions. Account stats Platinum I 64 Champions 5 rune pages 29 skins SKINS Foxfire Ahri
[Selling] EUW DIA Championship Riven, K9 Nasus, CS Thresh, Victorious Janna/Elise [39 Skins]
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account is currently on the EU-West server, but can be transfered anytime using RP. I'm the original owner of the account, I registered it in 2010. It was Bronze in S1 (Solo queue), Platinum in S2, Diamond in S3 (3v3), And Platinum in S3 Soloq. The account is currently Rated Diamond V! It has all the diamond rewards from the previous 2 seasons! The account has a nice set of runes on 6 runepages and 93 Champions. If you are interested, I can show you the account on Teamviewer,...