Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW - Gold I - Veigar final boss - 20 €

Discussion on EUW - Gold I - Veigar final boss - 20 € within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW - Gold I - Veigar final boss - 20 €

Hi, all is in the tittle

Old 06/29/2016, 12:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
Are you the original owner?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Final Boss Veigar Skin
09/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'll take the cheapest offer. If your tbm is less than +10 or has 2 or more -1 rating I will not go first.
[Trading] 2x set donation spectral shaiya for 1x set Final Boss f/d + 4x weapon all full RRs
06/20/2015 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
1nd set its a donation set for H/A 4x top and 4x weapon donation, and 2nd set is for W/G donation set 4x top and 4xweapon Donation .. thats 2x set is full RRs + 55 and full GM LINK . I trade all for only one set Final Boss for f/d 4x top and 4x weapon Final Boss Send me a Pmsg if u want .. --------> This 2x set its a custom set by me <-----------
Wann kommt Final Boss Veigar?
08/24/2014 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Wie der Titel schon sagt, wollte ich fragen ob jmd. weiß wann der neue Veigar Skin raus kommt, habe gehört dies soll in Patch 4.15 geschehen, doch wann kommt der? :o
S1 OR S2 QUEST TO KILL FINAL BOSS?
08/23/2012 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
PLEAS SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE PLZZ. CHEATS: WALLHACK,NSD,KILL GATES,
Easy Mode Cademimu Final Boss
01/04/2012 - SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
On the final boss pull him from inside of the room rather then out in the arena. He will run through the doors and you can fight him in the hallway without having to worry about missiles.