Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unverified Diamond and Master Acc

Discussion on Unverified Diamond and Master Acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Unverified Diamond and Master Acc

Contact me via Skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Unverified NA Diamond and Master Acc
06/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Contact me via Skype if you have one. Skype: elitesmurfs.com
[Selling] Unverified Master and Diamond EUW/NA accounts
05/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says i want to sell Master and Diamond accounts on euw and na. Accounts have around 20-25 champs and 3 runepages, Unverified. You can add me on skype (boostyourelo.net) if you want more information. Post offers bellow.
[Selling] Unverified Ex-CHALL Account! [S3 CHALL, S4 MASTER, S5 DIAMOND][20RUNPAGES][+156skins]
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, Im selling my LoL Account which is UNVERIFIED, last Season Diamond with Border and now I am Platinum 4 with good mmr, the account was never banned or suspended. Everything else you can see on those screenshots below. Seasonal Rewards: Season 1 - Bronze Season 2 - Platinum Season 3 - Challenger Season 4 - Master
[Buying] UNVERIFIED DIAMOND-MASTER-CHALLANGER
12/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello,Epvp.i have registered here a minute ago and i want to buy a league of legends account.It must be DIAMOND-MASTER-CHALLANGER( EUW/EUNE) and email must be ONLY UNVERIFIED .add me on epvp racontrara.epvp is my skype.im ready to pay ~500euros(its maximum price for so good account)paypal/skill/amazon gift/steam wallet.And will go first since im new here. Add me and we will talk