Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 30 EUW with all the rare skins...almost

Discussion on Level 30 EUW with all the rare skins...almost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level 30 EUW with all the rare skins...almost

Hello everyone , I'm a loooong time casual player but i finally got fed up with league and since im not following the scene anymore i have no more use for it.

It has a lot of skins and i can prove that in either pm's or if its required, here. I can also link to elophant or show on skype or however you wish but i would preffer to show that in pm's.The skins that stand out the most are: Pax Jax , Pax sivir, Riot Nasus, Riot Singed ( along with riot blitz and kayle), Championship Riven(i guess this takes the spotlight), Championship Thresh as well as other legendaries and other "normals" like Nosferatu Vladimir and Zombie Ryze( speaking of zombies i also have Zombie Brand ).I will make a complete list tomorrow.

I have every champion and enough ip to buy the next few.I have also almost all runes.

Including an imgur album with the runes, champs (all of them) and some important skins ( there are too many to post here i have at least a skin for almost every champ, some 4...)

If someone is really interested in buying i can go through the account with him on skype.

I want to sell this quick as there are some headphones on sale that i want to buy.Asking price is 50 euros (paypal only), MAYBE negotiable.MAYBE.

EDIT: forgot to mention that im not looking for PSC , only paypal
EDIT: please pm me for skype or other details, thanks.
Old 06/13/2016, 13:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
The Black Market: 123/0/0
Old 06/13/2016, 13:47   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
what's your skype ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Low Level Skins Accounts [LEGACY, HOLIDAY, RARE SKINS] EUW/EUNE/NA/RU
11/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello and welcome to my salesthread, I want to sell accounts that are level 1-20 with Skins on them. What are they any good for? - Perfect if you are going to level a smurf and want a nice skin on your main - Leveling and Resell for slight profit - Give your friend who is just beginning a headstart Basic info about the accounts: - All accounts have unverified email - 100% as described
[Selling] Low Level Skins Accounts [LEGACY, HOLIDAY, RARE SKINS] EUW/EUNE
11/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello and welcome to my salesthread, I want to sell accounts that are level 1-20 with Skins on them. What are they any good for? - Perfect if you are going to level a smurf and want a nice skin on your main - Leveling and Resell for slight profit - Give your friend who is just beginning a headstart Basic info about the accounts: - All accounts have unverified email - 100% as described
[Selling] WTS NA Plat Account w/ 125 skins and 2 low level accounts with rare skins.
10/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1) Server: North America (NA) Level: 30 Rp/Ip: 3,834/15,620 Rank: S2 Bronze, S3 Gold, S4 Plat, Currently Plat 4 Champions: All but kindered Skins: 125 Midnight ahri Foxfire ahri Nurse Akali Sad robot amumu
[Selling] EUNE Rare Pax account, level 30, 75 champions with rare skins.
09/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello, I am selling collectors account. Account is on EUNE server, Level 30, silver 5 divison, 75 champions owned . Account includes very rare skins, here is the skins list: PAX Jax( very rare), Riot ward( rare),Human ryze( Ultimate rare),Riot Graves( Very rare) Dragonslayer Pantheon,Noxus Hunter Anivia,Traditional Karma( Limited Edition),Armor of the 5th age tairc,Acolyte Lee sin, Pool Party Lee Sin, Pool Party Ziggs,iBlitzcrank, Lord Darius. After your purchase, I will change the...
WTS:Level 30 | Rare name | 90 Champs | 50+ skins | RARE SKINS| 4 Full rune pages.
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, My name is Ryan or ingame sharpie. I am looking to sell this League account due to personal issues that I would rather not discuss. Here are some pictures of the acc. 28f160fb939d1a00ba649044215b00af.png 1039ce6835f9a2a1a189c74df366ca56.png champs runes cd228242562eccf75cbcb1252e2ea931.png icons