Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL30 ALL CHAMPIONS 103 skins cheap

Discussion on LVL30 ALL CHAMPIONS 103 skins cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
LVL30 ALL CHAMPIONS 103 skins cheap

SOLD
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW lvl30 26 Champions 7 Skins
04/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm selling my old account - Email not verified - Level 30 - S4 gold, currently unranked with 0w 1l - 3539 IP and 9 RP - 26 Champions (http://i.imgur.com/U5G5JWU.png) - 7 Skins (Not expensive ones and on shitty chars xD, can give you the list in private) - EU West
[Selling] LVL30 All champions 110 skins
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
After playing for few years I got bored there is no chemistry more in playing so I decided to sell my account. Its on EUNE, It has : ALL CHAMPS 110 SKINS (Including Pulsefire Ez, Spirit Guard Udyr) 10 Rune pages S3 Rank GOLD S4 Rank GOLD5 With good mmr Gambit Gaming S3 Icon Around 6300IP http://i.imgur.com/Mr2pHfY.jpg
[WTS]LVL30 US acc with 61 Champions(loads of skins)
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
currently get too busy with study so would like to sell my LOL US acc. I own most of the champions heres the champions i do NOT own: skarner wukong leona yorick rumble karma trundle
[B][WTS] EUW lvl30 [70 champions] [65 skins][/B]
12/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Like stated at the title, lvl30 account on the west european server with 70 unlocked champions and 65 skins, 7 page runes bundle purchased as well (check pictures below). Low elo acc, above 1100, 380 wins on normal games. With the recent releases of skyrim and assassins creed I almost haven't played the game, that added with the fact that SWTOR is coming out in a few days, and GW2 after that, I won't be interested in playing this game anymore. That does not mean I am trying to get rid of...
[B]39 Champions 3 Skins für 20€ +Lvl30 12 Champions Account umsonst
05/23/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Ich Biete hier meine alten LoL Account. Bezahlt wird mit PayPal, PSC oder auch Überweisung: 20€ Ihr geht First oder ein MM der Seriöse ist. Bei Bedarf auch über TS, Telefon oder ICQ/Steam. Champions http://www.abload.de/thumb/39championsarp2.jpg